Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

I wholeheartedly endorse this idea/product.

One more time, I'm back with a new rhyme! Hey! Here we go again; turn it up, my friend.

NGPeqaL.png

Welcome to the team, Queen Liz! Now get in the box.

That was fun, but I should get back on the r--oh hey it's a call, maybe it's from my beloved Oak~

TZCWqYg.png

Gzvph5h.png

I don't think that's how business works, but uhh more power to you, I guess...

I sooo wish all these weirdos would just leave me alone! Ugh, honestly, I just don't know how today could get any stranger.

DtAeh8G.png

oh sweet Jesus...

CVbnJ6f.png

ZqxKvix.png

That is the single most revolting thing I have ever heard! But... my Quizno turned out so beautiful, so maybe... maybe I should give it a chance? I'm sure Oak would be proud of me if I did~

uWKuJKc.png

So... ugh, I'm feeling sick... but I have to persevere! For the glory of Quizno, I shall find me the most magnificent bug on the planet!

Jnb5s8S.png

...SHIT

I did this a long, long while ago, and I'm still pissed off about it.

That was a bust. I guess it's for the best, tho; I hate bugs so much... Anyway, onwards to Ecruteak!

TypnSTQ.png

...son of a BIDOOF! Doesn't the council have any landscapers? You want something done in this region, you've got to do it yourself, I swear. Now let's see, I can try cutting it down... doesn't work... uhh, maybe trying to smash it? Nope. Umm...

ZUdU9RG.png

I've done more embarrassing things today than water a tree to kill it, so why not?

irOWjfn.png

oBKB2Gi.png

Tqzu7Uv.png

Whoa! That was unexpected! What a ridiculous Pokemon, but I guess I'll go for the capture anyway.

lb6OSJL.png

Woo-hoo! Another successful procedure! This thing is really wriggly and weird... but a Pokemon's a Pokemon, so I wonder what I should name it?

Groot

Back