Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Dr. Eggman

I mumbled that suggestion in chat and was then violently forced to put it in here.
I agree!

Eggman

YJ8ib.png

And with that, the mystery of the egg has been solved. Welcome to the team, Dr. Egg--hold on I've got an incoming call. Hello?

l1Q59.png

...HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW?! Are you spying on me?!

kvzJX.png

Uhh how about no? Screw this, I'm going to train Eggman a bit and then head to the well. Those dumb Slowpokes can wait, it's even in their name.

Hang on...
w0YuZ.png

...why me

Several hours later...

OCSu2.png

That took longer than expected. But the bloke guarding the well is gone, so I guess I can just freely waltz in without a worry. I wonder where that Kurt guy went?

hvSVD.png

It smells even worse in here... oh wait there's Kurt.

xdqJS.png

You are the second coolest old man I've ever met, after Professor Oak, of course! Those Mormon guys don't stand a chance!

axjeg.png

4IDv6.png

...oh wonderful, so I guess it's all up to me now. Well fine, just stay there and try not to get bitten by a Zubat.

avqqA.png

Oh snap. Let's go, Leon!

GBprQ.png

Another ugly Pokémon... I hate bats! But she's here now, so better name her...

I am not accepting 'Batman' because it's female, so don't bother posting that name.

I'd say Rouge but I suppose with Eggman already there, that might be enough Sonic representation.

Maybe Keese?

Bat Apple

GEDDIT BECAUSE RITA HATES BATS AND THAT MAKES IT THE BAD APPLE OF THE POKE FAMILY

Batgirl

Tarquin (as in Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel)

Back