Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

As much as I wanted Belmont to win, it was outvoted by...
pzMOn.png

...Batgirl? Really? The great spirits have no creativity, I swear! Just as well, I hate bats and it's going in the box anyway.

e5HRf.png

m6a1G.png

He broke his back! How wimpy are you?!

And his Pokémon were wimpy too!

ukgRx.png

Oh... My... Poochy... he's so... so... plain... I've never before seen a guy this... generic-looking.

WXQgj.png

You sure don't look it, but then you don't look like much of anything... but never underestimate the nutjobs that run these cults!

FuPKE.png

0AmZe.png
TeC9q.png

...very scary.

xGqtx.png

If you're the scariest these guys have to offer, then I don't think I have much to be afraid of.

vVa1P.png

Oh, wha--NOW you're alright?! After I just sorted the problem out for you?! Some valiant hero you turned out to be!

We returned to Kurt's place, where we talked... uhh, Balls.

9LeFP.png

CCFFB.png

Alright good, now let's go... Actually come to think of it, I didn't spend much time with Dr. Eggman when he hatched because of this Team Rocket fiasco.

wDhyw.png

Charming.

Okie dokie, no more procrastinating. Professor Oak awaits in Goldenrod, just a short stretch of icky forest awaits!

WIcwE.png

...And hot jerk. Argh!

mH6Us.png

Yeah, and where were you when they were ruining the place?! I had to beat them back myself!

JYzxV.png

pkuZZ.png

Not7v.png

Not again! This is the thanks I get for being a hero... well this should be easy as sin, anyway.

z1ogg.png

Eeehee! A ghost! That lucky jerk, I can't believe he managed to find one. Must be a tough foe...

V2mSC.png

But it was not.

on5QT.png

...ah bugger! Guy Kazama, return!

7u9xg.png

Reduce its defenses before attacking, Leon. That'll balance out the level gap.

lU2nr.png

But it did not...

TA7JJ.png

No... NO! LEON! Aaah! You... you'll pay for killing my friend, hot jerk! Go, RktRaccoon!

PrpLC.png

Show no mercy. Scratch it with extreme prejudice and fury before it can get a chance to deal serious damage.

rrUDQ.png

Thank you, RktRaccoon... you have avenged our lost friend...

6Bth1.png

And YOU'VE got a lot of nerve doing what you did to my friend, you hot cad! Let's finish this, Eggman!

qevIs.png

MIPx3.png

...You did well.

fgLXt.png

IpX8N.png

Must suck to be so self-depreciating. Now get the hell out of my sight...

Worked on this for a while today with Edofenrir. A lot of credit goes to him for these.

55OI7.png

Didn't seem that long ago when I caught you at that tower, Leon. I certainly didn't give the credit you deserved when you single-handedly defeated Falkner for me, and for that... and for letting you down... I'm sorry. I guess you won't be seeing the magnificent Professor Oak with me, but you'll always be remembered as an important part of the team.

819pp.png

...well it's done. My first... real loss... Shouldn't dwell, tho; she'll always be with me in spirit. I can't stop, that wouldn't be right to her, so let's move on to...

MyQD7.png

Ugh, where there's a forest there are always bugs. I wonder if there's even been anyone in here for a long time...

g1uBi.png

M8FRI.png

Uhh... how about you mann up and go catch them yourself, then? Why does everything have to be MY responsibility? Whatever, I'll get your bird back just so I can get that HM...

teN76.png

Dumb bird.

n7VGm.png

You needy little... Fine!

After a boring attempt to lengthen the game...

IqP6b.png

That's great, give me the HM.

J2746.png

HqujU.png

Wonderful, thank you so much. Can I go now?

da4nU.png

Dammit!

The following day.

OOFJA.png

Well, here we are again... going up against another gym. Not sure what to expect, but I do know I can only use three Pokémon this round.
hbrkb.png
ClG4y.png
6Jz6H.png

7Oc0v.png
uOWwC.png

So, which three should I use, I wonder?

rip Leon

you will be missed :'(

Because this is a Bug-type based gym, MCD and Guy Kazama are definitely on the team. And because I can't think of anyone else, I say that Quizno gets the third slot.

MCD definitely, he was a huge help in beating Bugsy when I played.

Guy Kazuma and Quizno for the other two because why the fuck not.

R.I.P Leon

I NEVER ASKED FOR THESE FEELS!! LEON WILL LIVE THROUGH OUR HEARTS FOREVER!! :'(

anyway, definitely send in MCD. Send in that Guy Guy, and since he's that popular, send in Quizno.

Smasher said:
MCD definitely, he was a huge help in beating Bugsy when I played.

Guy Kazuma and Quizno for the other two because why the fuck not.

This. o:

Phantom L said:
Please make sure your character mistakes Bugsy for a girl, my brother did and so did others...

To be honest, I can't see how people mistake Bugsy for a girl

The way I see it, you have to look at the, uhm, chest. For some reason, Almost every girl in the Pokemon series from 10 years and up are somewhat...developed...

Bugsy doesn't have boobs, therefore isn't a girl. Now Tate, on the other hand...

Also, for some reason, in most anime and Japanese games, females always seem to dress...provocatively. And scouts never really do it for me.

The fuck did I just say

Bugsy isn't a girl?

News to me.

The hair, probably the name, some guides(yeah, some guide writers made that mistake), etc.

Also, I do believe in female characters with boobs that aren't anything overly noticable. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Yeah, I know bugsy's a boy(didn't know right know, learned after a while of me first playing Gold), but you get the idea. You find it hard for other people to think that because you didn't think like them. Let's get out of the gender discussion though, that can lead to trouble, and both you and me don't want trouble.

Bane said:
Bugsy looks about ten, so if he doesn't have boobs, he's most likely not a woman.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:VSIris.png

What does that say about Iris then?

Anyway, many bug Pokémon are also part poison type, and your Quizno doesn't have any attacks that take advantage of its flying type, so I don't know if using him would be a good idea. I'd probably go with something type-neutral, like RocketRaccoon.

uhhh what the fuck just happened to my thread

Guy Kazama can pretty much take them all out, especially Bugsy's strongest Pokemon (don't want to spoil it). And I agree with Edo on the Quizno part, but I guess you can spam the shit out of Stun Spore (although its accuracy is meh).

I think MCD and Guy are enough, but you can use Quizno if you insist.

Back