Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

Nibblets

Quizno

Quizno

oh yeah by the way, should I ban duplicate captures or not?

So I decided to ban duplicate captures. Also, this name won out...
zTe8u.png

Alright, uhh... welcome to the team, Quizno! I guess you'll be of use sometime?

Oh, you can only tackle? Dammit. We have some work to do.

YOXTB.png

No I'm the leader, now pull your weight and learn some new skills!

I'm paranoid about my Pokémon dying, so I'll be grinding a lot. You, fortunately, won't be witness to it.

It seemed like I wasn't going to get anywhere with this little bug, until suddenly...

7Oi7B.png

r0yt9.png

What the hell just happened? Quizno got hard! ...I mean, uhh... err I didn't know Pokémon could do that? The voices say it was "evolution", who knew Pokémon evolution completely defied all logic and sense!

Well with a stronger Pokémon on my team now, it was time to move on.

jOEOB.png

This was fun...

VO9UG.png

How rude! Why are all the cuties I meet dumb or complete jerks, except for Oak of course?

FM8dZ.png

I'll make you eat those words! Go, Quizno!

WYaSg.png

You can do it! You may be disgusting, but I believe in you!

x4f0p.png

You are so useless to me! Quizno, return, before you get your stupid shell killed! RktRaccoon will take over from here.

D4ztx.png

Use Quick Attack!

JFLY8.png

GCRuM.png

You are my new favourite acquaintance, RktRaccoon.

D4AaQ.png

H-hey what, where did this come from?! I just kicked your ass, and you're hitting on me? I guess you're kind of cute, so it couldn't hurt...

ZYr2z.png

J-just keep it at that urge, please... and don't make a habit of it!

My heart was racing for a second there... was caught off guard for a moment, honestly didn't think anyone would fall for someone as bland as me. Oh but it doesn't matter who wants me, Professor Oak and I have something special that can't be broken!

So I continued my quest, euthanising the local wildlife and fighting other trainers along the wall. I thought that cutie before would be the only one of his kind, until...
pFlhe.png

A bug creep, no less... ugh. He wanted my phone number and I was sort of inclined to turn him down, but I didn't want to be rude and I assumed he wouldn't bother me that much, so what the hey!

uhP6M.png

Somehow, I doubt you of all people will be able to find something I like...

VAHMJ.png
UlJDM.png
P7ASp.png

Why would you use a Pokémon to take on a gym instructor?! Isn't that assault? Just back away and get to the city, this has nothing to do with you...

80Bw4.png

...Pokémon Gym? ...Oooooh, it's a place for the Pokémon to train, not us humans! Alright, that makes sense now, but I don't have any reason to go there. Not when my one true love is waiting for me in Goldenrod~

17bi9.png

Where the hell did you come from? Are you following me?!

oBeT7.png

wFKx9.png

Uhh... Thanks! Now go away!

EbbID.png

Finally, Violet City! Just one step closer to seeing Professor Oak!

But you know, I'm here now. I should make the best of it while I can, take in the sites, and see what sort of cuties hide away in this city. This guy in front of the Pokémon Center looks fine...

ksx0a.png

...what the hell

kydGL.png

SOWA8.png

...Right, I'm going to uhh... go get some berries or whatever it is you're talking about! I'll certainly be back, sure!

hPvfW.png

Again with the Gym? These people seem to be really proud of that place... I'll have to check it out later, I think.

YblDa.png

Uhh... I guess? Better question: why are you hiding away over here?

Wnodm.png

Everyone in this city speaks crazy talk! Why would I battle the Gym leader? It's just a training facility, right?

GkGiU.png

Hey, what--let go of me!

UyRPP.png

If you're a teacher, then the system has failed. Never speak to me again.

The people in this city are freaks! It pains me to think Oak had to come through here...

dCCj9.png

Oooh, ghosts? That sounds like fun, I love ghost rides! I knew this city had to have something interesting going for it other than that gym. I better head to that tower right away.

bkZ1w.png

Ehehehe, here it goes.

2WbDS.png

nmFfb.png

kYAL4.png

Yee! A prize! It was definitely worth stopping off here! Let's see what "horrors" await me...

G9FRZ.png

...It's in the bag.

s8MgZ.png

6jItm.png

JFJkL.png

pruy4.png

That was too easy. A free Pokémon and soon a free prize, this couldn't possibly go wrong. Now, what should I call my new friend?

The Killer

Back