Project Aviate: Now (kinda) accepting sign-ups!

If you've finished reading the story, rate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll read it when I finish my homework.

Anyway. I like that you're bring Porple out as the villain here, and that - plot twist! - this is a dystopian future. Other than that, not much to say. I think you should have waited a bit more before bringing out backstory, though. Though I guess this isn't a lot of backstory.

but resolutions was, like, my favorite thing on UP so far

so what if it was serious

also you told me that sometimes it just felt right

that's not super serious now is it

IMPORTANT: THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE RETCON. PROJECT AVIATE NOW NO LONGER TAKES PLACE SOLELY IN MARIOWIKI CITY- RATHER, THE ENTIRE CITY IS CALLED "SILICON CITY" AND IT HOSTS A DATABASE CONTAINING EVERY WIKI IN THE WORLD, WHICH, BY THE TIME THIS STORY RUNS AROUND, IS A PAID SERVICE. WIKIS, I MEAN. HOWEVER, THE XEPHYR BLUES AND THE MARIOWIKI COMMUNITY IS MYSTERIOUSLY STILL THE PRIORITY IN SILICON. THAT'S NEVER GOING TO BE EXPLAINED, BUT YEAH.

TABUU DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE GIANT TEXT, IT JUST TURNS OUT THAT MODERN TEXT HAS DECREASED IN SIZE OVER THE MANY YEARS. INCEDENTLY, DID YOU KNOW THAT A SWALLOW CAN TRAVEL AT 50 MPH WHEN FLYING OVER THE AFRICAN OCEAN, AS THE WINDS PUSH THEM FASTER ACROSS THE SEA.

Gray Mann said:
IMPORTANT: THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE RETCON. PROJECT AVIATE NOW NO LONGER TAKES PLACE SOLELY IN MARIOWIKI CITY- RATHER, THE ENTIRE CITY IS CALLED "SILICON CITY" AND IT HOSTS A DATABASE CONTAINING EVERY WIKI IN THE WORLD, WHICH, BY THE TIME THIS STORY RUNS AROUND, IS A PAID SERVICE. WIKIS, I MEAN. HOWEVER, THE XEPHYR BLUES AND THE MARIOWIKI COMMUNITY IS MYSTERIOUSLY STILL THE PRIORITY IN SILICON. THAT'S NEVER GOING TO BE EXPLAINED, BUT YEAH.
GREAT, NOW I HAVE TO RE-READ THE WHOLE STORY JUST FOR IT TO BE COHERENT IN MY MIND

Good. I like how Blocky ends up knowing pretty much everything for some reason.

also it's good that i end up getting tons of money from you > : D

Back