Project Aviate: Now (kinda) accepting sign-ups!

If you've finished reading the story, rate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Oh boy, cyborg Hector. This can't possibly go wrong in any way.

Very good.

Okay this is awesome. Can't wait to see how the cyborg thing turns out.

Though I do have to question the usefulness of swords in a universe that uses firearms. It worked in Typical Tragedy because it was possible to block gunshots, but here?

Sorry I haven't been able to give a review, I've been busy in real-life and tried to catch up on Typical Tragedy, which I finally finished, but now I am able!

World 2-4

I really love it! The battle scene was so vivid and the action were also on par. The inclusion of bio-mods is a great idea to continue the progression of the story and I can't wait for my appearance!

7/7

Great!

Bout time. Glad to see you're back.

And would you look at that, it's 132. How ironic.

Travis Touchdown said:
Formal announcement: Project Aviate is my last story on Userpedia.

When Project Aviate has reached completion, I'll be moving to independent eBook publishing.
what happened to this.... 132 v3 came out

See signature.

I decided to move to an update schedule where my two Projects are updated every Saturday. I'm moving to a quota of having a single writing job done every two days, and to write at least a page of Conversion each day.

By the way- while the quota is to have an update for each of the two fictions every week, there may be times when I'm particularly inspired and go for adding more than one update at once.

The weekly schedule will probably help me put more thought and substance into these updates, as well.

Project Aviate is structured like a video game, so those stages may be as short as ever, but Project 132 is meant to be structured like a novel, so I'll be trying to avoid having short updates for that from here on out.

World 2-5

I really like the intermission of the IRC scenes to break-up the feeling of the Wiki-Wall. The descriptions are short but spot-on and great! Thing I love about this chapter that it wants me to come back for more.

7/7

I like the part where I convinced Hector that he actually cares about people. Like I did irl too.

Also Stooben is awesome.

World 2-6

Awesome, Stooben is awesome, Hector is awesome, Walkazo is awesome, everybody is awesome in this chapter. It is a great experience and the cyborg battle is my kind of fight!

7/7

Back