Project Aviate: Now (kinda) accepting sign-ups!

If you've finished reading the story, rate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
This updated twice while I was away?

I hadn't noticed, sorry. I'll review as soon as I can.

Javelin Noir is now offline.
note: this never happens irl because i always nearly always win our verbal exchanges

Anyways, I actually really enjoy the way the story is going. Remember how I said I don't particularly enjoy "modern" stories?

This has crossed the border into sci-fi and has suddenly captured my interest. It had a lot to do with Uniju's sword cauterizing the wound he gave, which is exactly how lightsabers work in Star Wars.

Oh and the Matrix-esque VR duels are cool too.

Gundam Tanaka said:
but that's so short for a Tabuu fic
tabuu has a life now, so

I enjoyed the chapter, because now it's got political stuff. I personally don't know if I can support Stooben if he's got the same ideals Scarecrow had, kinda like Bill.

Sombrero Guy said:
Notice: Undefined variable: htmlTabs in /home/upedia/userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/extensions/tabber/tabber.php on line 34
?
That's the glitch text I was referring to.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Safety was shorter.

Dr. Javelin said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
tabuu has a life now, so

I enjoyed the chapter, because now it's got political stuff. I personally don't know if I can support Stooben if he's got the same ideals Scarecrow had, kinda like Bill.
Steve's ideals are those of a tightly-controlled population, with a few highly-priveledged people (the Admins) and a working class that's basically treated like indentured servants. I wouldn't necessarily call him a Right or a Leftie, but he is more or less a dictator- Silicon City was created based on what I believe radicals on both sides fear about America: absolute governmental control and ruthless capitalism.

Scarecrow was more "I want to create a utopia", in the same manner Communists were. Operating beneath him was an act of public servitude, not a gift of power. His control over the people wouldn't be very tight at all, but they would be under constant, constant surveillance- anybody who threatened his dream of paradise would be eliminated.

Stooben and Hector, however...well, you'll figure it out.

Anyways, TRO132's Resolutions arc wasn't meant to be interpreted as one big finale.

It was the final Arc- the real finale was, as you well know, Resolutions 5.

um, i actually missed the link to the ending the first time i looked through it. i just assumed you weren't done. >_>

Yesterday though I looked more closely at your sign and noticed that it said "COMPLETED", so I went back and found the link. I enjoyed the bit about Hector taking power and taking away all the authoritarian stuff, and the ending was... okay, I guess. It had that unfinished note that the ending of Typical Tragedy had too - like all the story threads weren't wrapped up or something. Did Silicon City just join the real world peacefully? What happened to, like, all the other characters? I guess Hector didn't really care that much about what happened, though, so I suppose it makes sense for him to not go in depth about it.

Hector desired freedom for himself and for Silicon. He gained it, gave it and left. My headcanon is that they rejoined the United States as California.

Back