What inspired YOUR username?

Welp, mine is based off of my real name (it's really close to mak), and of course, sauce.

My original one, Magolor04726 came from my favorite Kirby character, Magolor, and a bunch of numbers that were supposed to be my birthday.

As for this one, Mason Pines, I got it from Gravity Falls. Dippers actual name is Mason, so I just went with that to see who would get it.

my username comes from Luigi, because i grew up with Luigi's mansion, and as a kid, i was a big fan of Luigi and link, i thought those characters are cool and today im still fans of them.

My name is from a sitcom I don't remember the name of, but one specific joke stuck with me. And I based my user name of it.

Last edited:
I also go along the name of Dark Allison, which is based off Dark Homer (a Simpsons related fanfic) and Allison Taylor (not the 24 one, The Simpsons one).

Mine comes from Smash Ultimate and Marle from Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (cuz I'm a fan of Puyo for recent years)

"Raffina", used for my regular username as well as in various websites including Mario Wiki and SmashWiki, comes from another Puyo char.

"Higashikata", used for my Mario Wiki tag, comes from a surname in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure cuz like Puyo, I'm a JoJo fan for years

I couldn't think of anything and I like the word wacky and I like turtles but i kinda wanna change that to koopa lol

GreenThunder is another name for Mr.L and my favorite color is green and most of Usernames have an element related word in them like BurningRuby

Last edited:
I think I have used this since the early 90's........cordova is the name of a Limblifter song from that time and 94 is the atomic number of plutonium (I usually assume the role of Resident Nuclear Girl wherever I go......some places that is more useful than others, haha).

Back