What inspired YOUR username?

My username is supposed to be fruit-based. It's meant to sound like "very peachy" which was (is?) my little catchphrase thing.

I just like the Koopalings. I like them equally as much as the Mario brothers; they're really great villains, although they fail at what they do LOL. So yeah named myself after one of them and decided to use him as my avatar.

My parents named my Mii on the Wii Fizzle, Lord knows why, and it's been my gaming name ever since. I "made" myself a movie theater so I can more easily swap from one theme to the next. My current profile picture, and signature, is inspired by FNF Hit Single Real's Silly Billy song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AyiETn6YdY) and both appear at about the 4:50 mark in the forementioned video.

I couldn't be bothered to come up with something interesting so my username literally is just:
My irl name (Σάββας)
With the english letters (Savvas)
Cut in half (Sav)
And with the first letter of my last name (K)
SavK
There's a lot more backstory though
My parents originally made the name of my mii on the wii "Savvas26" (The 26 is because my birthday is april 26). When i got a switch in 2017-ish I made the name of my profile "Savvas26" however, a few years later years later i thought of Sav (which is the first half of my name in case you forgot) and I wanted to make my name on the switch that but I also wanted to keep the 26 in so i came up with the name "Sav_26_". Skip to 2022-ish when I start thinking that name is very cringe so I just changed it to just be "Sav". When I was made my account on here I wanted the name to be a little more than just "Sav" so I added the K to make it a little more interesting

Edit: I completely forgot about one part of the backstory
In between my switch profile name being "Sav_26_" and "Sav" for a short while I had "SavVas". That was my switch profile name until like late 2022 how did I forget that

Last edited:
Back