Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

EjxFSuc.png

The picture is terrible, I mean Baby Mario shouldn't be paired with Wario.

I can confirm she is using it.

DK is spooked out about something. What is it?

he's not spooked out about something. he just wants to be wario's partner.

I feel like the Simon Belmont reveal trailer for Smash nailed what the visuals of a new Luigi's Mansion game should have been. I like the geometrical, cartoony graphics of Luigi's Mansion 2 but I don't like how they were carried over to 3. It would've been more interesting to see each game in the series going for its own identity, with Luigi's Mansion 3 being more sinister and photorealistic in the visual department. At least something like "Little Nightmares".

You're not alone here, the inside of the castle looked amazing in that trailer. I too would wish they went with that instead.

I started playing Mario games 10 years ago. The game I like best is Super Mario 63. It contains full of challenges and I need many skills to overcome all obstacles. Fortunately, I found Freegames66 that offers me an easy "how to play" and I can finish all levels.

SM63 would do better without the ugly graphics and some boring ass levels. That power orb thing Bowser got in the story also came out of nowhere.

Other than that it was a good fangame, but SMBX is best.

I gotta say the best thing about SMBX is that it allows you to easily straight-out program an NPC to some extent. I love that, even though I've never really done it.

Not efficiently at least.

Best thing about SMBX is the ability to play as Baby Luigi

yeah I made Baby Luigi sprites for the game

Time to leave one that will leave the world in ruins...

...Color Splash is heavily underrated. Even if it wasn't up to pre-Sticker Star levels of quality, it was still a good game and I honestly enjoyed it almost all the way through.

That's actually not quite that unpopular. It scored a 76 on Metacritic, which isn't too shabby. Only the fanboys will tell you otherwise.

Now, if you say you think Ride to Hell: Retribution is underrated, then your tastes really are terrible.

The best thing about SMBX is that it's very easy to turn off and play something better.

Mcmadness said:
The best thing about SMBX is that it's very easy to turn off and play something better.

Wrong game. You're referring to Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Bone-Dry Dunes is one of the best Mario Kart 8 tracks. I don't know, there's just something I like about it despite how Bone-Dry Dunes doesn't appear to be one of the more well-liked Mario Kart tracks.

RandomDSPlayer said:
Bone-Dry Dunes is one of the best Mario Kart 8 tracks. I don't know, there's just something I like about it despite how Bone-Dry Dunes doesn't appear to be one of the more well-liked Mario Kart tracks.

Are you secretly my bro? He loves that course and he's your age...

That turn after the glider segment in 200cc, ugh.

Personally, I think Bone-Dry Dunes has boring aesthetics, including music, hence why I don't really like it. I do like how challenging it is to drive on in 200cc though.

IMO that 64 Rainbow Road though. I mean, no one else likes it apparently. I just like it because it's nice and peaceful and long. And I find it easy to avoid the Chain Chomps biting through the road.

DEFINITELY not the remake in MK8 though.

Back