Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Baby Luigi said:
Don't you like the RPG Mario games more than the Mario platformers anyway?

yes.

but when i refer to spin-offs im usually talking more about games like mario kart and mario party.

For some reason i still consider mario rpgs to be main games due to single player.

its pretty strange.

Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
Don't you like the RPG Mario games more than the Mario platformers anyway?

yes.

but when i refer to spin-offs im usually talking more about games like mario kart and mario party.

For some reason i still consider mario rpgs to be main games due to single player.

its pretty strange.
Me too. Sadly Nintendo thinks otherwise

Era's Adventure 3D is a better Yoshi game than every Yoshi game released after Yoshi's Story

Glowsquid said:
Era's Adventure 3D is a better Yoshi game than every Yoshi game released after Yoshi's Story

I think it's the best Yoshi game period

Freakworld said:
Count Bleck said:
I would enjoy a Waluigi game.

Not unpopular. Everybody wants that.

Uh, everybody? I'm pretty sure there's a large amount of people who dislike the idea of Waluigi getting his own game.

I say it's a neutral opinion, many people want it, but many people also don't want it.

I don't want them to retire Mario but I do want them to change him up a bit

Baby Luigi said:

The platformers should get changed the most, IMO.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:

The platformers should get changed the most, IMO.

If anything, platformers are the one that should get retired

Bring on the multiplayer Mario spinoffs!

Baby Luigi said:

I totally agree with this too. I understand Mario is targeted mostly towards little kids, but I think they're exaggerating its childishness lately. I'd like him to be targeted towards kids still, but a little bit more "mature", kind of like Sonic, Crash or Spyro. You know, nothing too mature but not something that will make adults cringe like Super Mario 3D World.

Anser said:
You know, nothing too mature but not something that will make adults cringe like Super Mario 3D World.

Super Mario 3D World isn't that childish

I've seen more childish games and even if Mario was like that, it wouldn't impact my enjoyment of the game.

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
You know, nothing too mature but not something that will make adults cringe like Super Mario 3D World.

Super Mario 3D World isn't that childish

I've seen more childish games and even if Mario was like that, it wouldn't impact my enjoyment of the game.

Well, I found it very, very childish, to be honest. Hearing Mario and friends screaming "Meow!"? And that little dance they do when they beat a World Boss? Yeah, cringe-worthy. My friends felt the same. Thankfully the game is awesome and extremely fun, so that makes up for it.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I prefer 64, Sunshine, 64 DS and Galaxy 1-2 to 3D World. (Not saying 3D world is bad, in fact it's a step up from 3D Land)

I'm pretty sure either it's an even split on that or a somewhat popular opinion.

Galaxy is hands-down THE BEST Mario game of all time. Go moan and whine somewhere else 64 fanboys.

Shadow said:
Galaxy is hands-down THE BEST Mario game of all time. Go moan and whine somewhere else 64 fanboys.

too bad sms is better then both

of course all the other mario games lose to paper mario.

Back