Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:
ernesth100 said:
Is there any fan art of him with a smaller nose?

That'd be disturbing as hell

As disturbing as this?

*snip*

Please ditch that invitation to the birthday party while I weep in a corner.

ernesth100 said:
Marios design in Brawl was great.

That's an unpopular opinion

I personally disliked Mario's design in Brawl (but it stems from how my sis hates it so...)

ernesth100 said:
Well I guess the Super Mario series is dying. Once loyal fans now hate his games. Won't be long now till Mario gets discontinued.

What

ernesth100 said:
Well I guess the Super Mario series is dying. Once loyal fans now hate his games. Won't be long now till Mario gets discontinued.
5 examples, please.

ernesth100 said:

I laughed.

Not gonna lie, with the exception of 3D World and Dream Team the recent Mario games I've played have felt pretty lackluster. Still, this doesn't mean the series can't be revived. I think the next 3D Mario will go back to Star/Shine collecting, and the next Paper Mario will have a story on the level of the first three and gameplay like the first two.

Well, considering that Mario Kart 8 looks like it will outclass the last Mario Kart console, I still think Mario is going strong.

Well, I liked him, but that's because I stray far away from online. I think it's the stat boosts are the one that's stupid.

Baby Luigi said:
Well, I liked him, but that's because I stray far away from online. I think it's the stat boosts are the one that's stupid.
I guess what I meant to say is I think his overuse is stupid... anyway, I like Rosalina's stats better.

Another one:

I do not want any more Mario characters in Smash, thank you.

Giga12 said:
Another one:

I do not want any more Mario characters in Smash, thank you.

That's pretty much in the middle opinion of what I've seen. It's neither popular nor unpopular

Freakworld said:
I think Luigi had enough time in the spotlight and should rot in Spin-Offs like every other character.

except luigi will always be popular

way more popular then say daisy or toadette

I'm wondering, why do people like coining "rotting in spin-offs"? I think being in spin-offs is a blessing, considering to how much superior the spin-off games are to the main platforming series.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm wondering, why do people like coining "rotting in spin-offs"? I think being in spin-offs is a blessing, considering to how much superior the spin-off games are to the main platforming series.

Well that really depends on the person

which is pretty obvious

some people say the main games are better while some say the spin-offs are

although the spin-offs are pretty much multiplayer only anyway and dont appeal to single players.

That's why I tend to like spin-offs more

Baby Luigi said:
That's why I tend to like spin-offs more

its fun if you have people to play with, but for people like me ill always prefer the main games.

Plus exploration is a big thing to me which a lot of the main games have, the spin-offs other then the rpgs dont.

Don't you like the RPG Mario games more than the Mario platformers anyway?

Back