New Super Mario Bros. 2

Don't worry, it's only on this game.

One person =/= entire forum

Shut up. You know what? I used to LOVE Mario games. Do you know what happened? Nintendo got lazy. I'm someone who doesn't just buy every game they see.

Baby Luigi said:
One person =/= entire forum

true!

Nabber said:
Shut up. You know what? I used to LOVE Mario games. Do you know what happened? Nintendo got lazy. I'm someone who doesn't just buy every game they see.

yes i admit with nsmb2, they did. but you said the same for smg2 and sm3dl. now that i don't understand.

I also agree that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was lazy. I'm not sure about Super Mario 3D Land....damn theme is catchy.

You know I didn't like SM3DL that much but now that I've played this game I guess it wasn't that bad.

In my opinion, NSMB2 was terrible, SM3DL wasn't that good. I honestly liked Super Mario Galaxy 2 better than the first, but that's mostly because I played Galaxy 2 first, and I really hate Rosalina. A lot.

Nabber said:
Lots of sequels are original. That's not an excuse. In fact, I thought it regressed from the original, with even more nonlinear levels and less levels in each galaxy.

nonlinear?

I moved the discussion of Super Mario Galaxy 2 to this thread. So if you want to continue the discussion, then skedaddle over there.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
In my opinion, NSMB2 was terrible, SM3DL wasn't that good. I honestly liked Super Mario Galaxy 2 better than the first, but that's mostly because I played Galaxy 2 first, and I really hate Rosalina. A lot.
Dude, you haven't even played it.

Back on topic, I bought the dlc and here are my impressions:

Gold Rush Pack: The levels are fun but Nintendo should have raise the cap of maximum coins to 50 000, that's too easy to get 30 000 coins in this pack.

Coin Challenge Pack A: Levels are meh...

Neve-Wrack Pack: Probably the most interesting, it is an obstacle course and getting all the star coins is very difficult.

NSY said:

Hang on

I didn't know you could see people's personal lives, NSY!

NSY said:
Says the person who hates on Shadow the Hedgehog when they have never played it.

also I know this is off topic but I just found out that marioboy14's review of Super Mario World got voted best review and I'd just like to ask:

How?

Back