New Super Mario Bros. 2

I've just beat the last level and I have to say that this turned out to be quite good in the end.

I only have the money to buy 1 DLC pack right now but when I get the money I'll buy all three.

Crackin355 said:
Pack #3:
I still have yet to beat the first level, there's a single block jump that you need to run with and I can't land on it, or if I do, I don't have enough speed. So those people who wanted a challenge, go get this.

Are you talking about here?
untitled.png

likesorange said:
Crackin355 said:
Pack #3:
I still have yet to beat the first level, there's a single block jump that you need to run with and I can't land on it, or if I do, I don't have enough speed. So those people who wanted a challenge, go get this.

Are you talking about here?
untitled.png

Yeah, I managed to get past it before, but I died early on in the next level.

That's what happened the first time I made it too!

The third course is probably the hardest, both because of the level itself and that to even get to try it, you need to beat the first 2 levels. :-\

likesorange said:

The third course is probably the hardest, both because of the level itself and that to even get to try it, you need to beat the first 2 levels. :-\

It depends if you take the upper cannon or not.

Cirdec said:
likesorange said:

It depends if you take the upper cannon or not.
The fun thing about the top cannon is that, if you use the white tanooki suit, it becomes impossible as you can't glide the whole way and you just defeat the bullet bills when you land on them...

I have.

Anyway Nerve Wreck Pack is a huge killer.

Beaten as Mario in Wrack pack

White raccoon in impossible pack, this level is harder than any of Mario games

I played this at a demo station in a local shop. I played the first level, and Bowser's Castle. I went away satisfied that I didn't buy this.

The Mystery Adventures pack is so cool! Relatively small worlds, but secret passages everywhere! That's what made Super Mario so great in the first place. Nice extension of the game! I hope someone comes out with walkthrough maps of the DLC packs, because I do not even know if I've uncovered everything in them!

I just 100%ed this today; took me about 3 months, which isn't too bad. Out of curiosity, has anyone here reached a million coins? After beating the game 100%, I only have approx. 50,000 coins. It seems like it would take ages to reach a million.

MCS said:
I just 100%ed this today; took me about 3 months, which isn't too bad. Out of curiosity, has anyone here reached a million coins? After beating the game 100%, I only have approx. 50,000 coins. It seems like it would take ages to reach a million.

Get Classic DLC packs, it is worth it and it have alot of coins

MCS said:

A ton of players reached the million mark, and some even reached the maximum coin cap

People just do that by playing the gold rush pack a lot.

NSY said:
People just do that by playing the gold rush pack a lot.

Yeah, but that gets stale.

Another alternative is using the Gold Flowers from the Gold Flower Toad Houses in each level after beating the game.

Back