New Super Mario Bros. 2

so skulldug ended up buying all three packs, and i tried them out

all i have to say is that i got 3000+ coins up for the first course in the gold rush pack

videofreakboy91 said:
Pyro said:
so skulldug ended up buying all three packs, and i tried them out

all i have to say is that i got 3000+ coins up for the first course in the gold rush pack

is that a good thing?

The packs? Or his 3000+ coins score?

i actually tried now and i totaled more than 12000+ coins

so seriously buy the gold rush pack if you're going for a million coins

Pyro said:
i actually tried now and i totaled more than 12000+ coins

so seriously buy the gold rush pack if you're going for a million coins

That's actually easy to get 30 000 coins, if you do well the first level you can get like 4000 coins, then get the tops of flags for a *8 score and you have 30 000 coins.

well i usually bomb the goomba stacks at the end of course 1 and i only get the middle of the flagpole

So I got this for my birthday and it's ok so far.

I hope it does get a lot harder later. I've just beat world 1.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Thinking of getting this for christmas,what do you guys think?
your choice really, of course it may be worth asking someone else for it but it's not worth paying £40. You can download a lot better games on the eShop for the same price (like Zelda: OoT 3D and Mario Kart 7).

Crackin355 said:
Cirdec said:
videofreakboy91 said:
NSY said:
So I got this for my birthday and it's ok so far.

I hope it does get a lot harder later. I've just beat world 1.

don't worry, it does. :)

Indeed but the game is still easy.

I had a lot of trouble on a few levels. The Mushroom World Cannon is pretty hard for me.

Oh indeed I forgot cannon levels are hard especially if you try to collect the 8 red coins, apart them and the last level on World Star I don't remember any difficult level.

NSY said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
your choice really, of course it may be worth asking someone else for it but it's not worth paying £40. You can download a lot better games on the eShop for the same price (like Zelda: OoT 3D and Mario Kart 7).
You can't get them on eshop. Alos I want NSMB2 for christmas but I want Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Paper Mario Sticker Star more.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
You can't get them on eshop.
Yes you can.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
You can't get them on eshop. Alos I want NSMB2 for christmas but I want Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Paper Mario Sticker Star more.
You can, they released digital downloads for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on October 4th (that's if your European, USA gets this on the 18th.)

So. I got the DLC packs for $9. Here are my thoughts.

Pack #1:
In one word, Quick and easy, but fun because you get to pretty much destroy everything. It was good to play, because there really aren't many Gold Flower levels.

Pack #2:
This one was fun, but still not too hard. The last of the 3 Levels gave me a lot of extra time compared to the rest of the levels.

Pack #3:
I still have yet to beat the first level, there's a single block jump that you need to run with and I can't land on it, or if I do, I don't have enough speed. So those people who wanted a challenge, go get this.

Worth it. Although, I just like the whole idea of DLC, so any Extra content for a game I like is worth it.

Back