The "What could be done with ____" Topic

What Should we talk about NEXT 3 week!

• Daisy Again (COME ON! She's only been in 1 main game, if the Super Mario Land series count.)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The Luigi in a Dress gag.Again (This could give some humor, but then again it could promote you-know

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (State in Comments)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Piantas again(They've only been in one game where they've had a major NPC apperance. All the others

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Ew?

No, the numbers are disgustingly horrific, not horribly disgusting.

Yeah, but you're the one who went off topic. >:D
Luigena.png

You're blessed not to see that Wario sprite in Peach's dress. :P

Piantas should be regular playable characters.

Playable, so there's another heavy weight I can beat the daylights out of.

And their karts should have the highest weight with the lowest drifting with speed in the middle.

La Marionette said:
And their karts should have the highest weight with the lowest drifting with speed in the middle.

And I want it to have the lowest acceleration

Paired with the lowest handling.

Yes, I agree. On the land, though, it's the fastest.

Yes, my username IS changed.

Air- Excellent (because of that thingy that makes leaves fall slower than other stuff (we just learned about that before easter break and i already forgot what its called))

Water - Terrible (because piantas hate water)

Land - Very Good (if not used by a pianta)

Acceleration:Horrible everywhere.

Piantas should have a unique character ability, like if it gets hit 10 times the pianta breaks the seat and creates a hole that goes to the road and it gets stuck in it and by that happening the pianta cant drift. It should also be done with those fat, heavy looking characters like wario, queen bee but not with rosalina.

Wario's special ability is that at the beginning of the race, his car breaks down and the smog from the car immobilizes Yoshi's car so both lose. Meanwhile, the Pianta gets a rocket start and almost reaches first, but the kart goes out of control, flinging the Pianta off a cliff.

Mario - None
Luigi - (Good) His wardrobe appears and he wears each one of the dresses and everyone around shrinks.
Peach - (Good) She attracks everyone and immobilizes everyone around (that wouldnt happen, she doesnt look that good.) She smiles and makes the person in front of her shrink.
Yoshi - None
Wario - (bad) He breaks down when he gets hit 10 times. He can still move but cant drift and move slower.
Waluigi - (Good) (Item Exclusive) - Instead of getting a tanooki tail he gets a tennis racket. Tennis Racket is longer.
Baby Mario - None
Baby Peach - Same as peach
Toad - (Neither) He gets a golden mushroom but after it is finished he gets dizzy.
Koopa Troopa - None
Koopa Paratroopa - (good) P-Wing, flies to first place
Donkey Kong - (good) 30 Bananas for the second lap. But the bananas disappear when the 3rd lap is entered. And same as wario.
Bowser - good - breathes fire of course -_- And same as wario
Daisy - *if i told i would die* - Says "Hi Im Daisy" and i guess you could tell what happens.
Birdo - same as yoshi
Diddy Kong - Same as Donkey Kong (not including warios power)
Bowser Jr. - Same as Bowser. (not including warios power)
Baby Luigi - Same as Luigi
Baby Daisy - Same as Daisy
Toadette - Same as Toad
Dry Bones - (Good) - Throws 3 Bones every 8 seconds.
King Boo - (Good) - Turns invisible and invincible but cannot hit anyone,
Rosalina - (Good) - The Power of the luma and the powers stars come down from the cosmos to protect her from everysingle attack. It even protects he from falling.
Mii - None
Pianta - (bad)After 10 hits they break down and cant drift and move slower. If in their tree kart, their trees break off and they have no choice but to use their emergency tree which powers the drift boost in their kart, thus making them unable to drift.
Il Piantisimo - (good/bad) For the second lap he simply races to the 3rd. He hops out of his kart but will be sent back to his kart which is slowly moving to the 3rd lap. If he reaches the 3rd lap the kart is teleported to where he is.

Special Abilities should be only available to use on the 2nd lap (to prevent a.) a very good start where everyone is a mile away. b.) destroying everyone when your on the 3rd lap so they cant get 1st). Bad special abilities only happen on the 2nd lap but their effects last until the very end.

Back