The "What could be done with ____" Topic

What Should we talk about NEXT 3 week!

• Daisy Again (COME ON! She's only been in 1 main game, if the Super Mario Land series count.)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The Luigi in a Dress gag.Again (This could give some humor, but then again it could promote you-know

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (State in Comments)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Piantas again(They've only been in one game where they've had a major NPC apperance. All the others

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
During the events of Super Mario Sunshine, Toads occupied Isle Delfino. Those toads then later became the Toad Brigade. If in the events of Super Mario Galaxy Rosalina would have reset the world to before or during the events of Super Mario Sunshine and Bowser comes up with a new strategy to destroy all fruit in an attempt to kill out the Piantas and Yoshi would it be Legal to feed on a Toad? If the toads were eaten would they become the Toad Bridgade? This makes no sense why I am writing this.

Your paragraph is barely coherent at all, but why the hell would they feed on Toads before finding any other food option?

Baby Luigi said:
Your paragraph is barely coherent at all, but why the hell would they feed on Toads before finding any other food option?

The 100% Grade A Pianta expert IS BACK!

Lets take a look at ALL the available food.

Fruit - Destroyed By Alternate Timeline Bowser
Trees - Why would they eat themselves. Worst of all NO ONE EATS TREES... Maybe the leaves but that wont get you far.
Yoshi - Dissolve when touching Saliva which contains water.
Electro Koopa - Cannot be eaten.. Shocking isnt it?
Snooze-A-Koopa - Their Shell makes then uneatable.
Sunflowers - Do I have to say anything?
Nokis - All of them fled to their Bay.
Tanooki - They were stripped of their fur by Tanooki Pianta

The first one that actually makes sense in a while..

Fish - There are fish on Ricco Habrour.. You got me.. Bloopers included?

Anyways.. Lets say Mario is mad he didn't get his "succulent seafood" and he eats all the fish... Add that to the paragraph I made before...

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

The 100% Grade A Pianta expert IS BACK!

Lets take a look at ALL the available food.

Fruit - Destroyed By Alternate Timeline Bowser Ok then
Trees - Why would they eat themselves. Worst of all NO ONE EATS TREES... Maybe the leaves but that wont get you far. Ok then
Yoshi - Dissolve when touching Saliva which contains water. Oh come on, I let Yoshi stand on the shore. On the water. He didn't dissolve there. Also, his belly contains juice which contains water. Why doesn't he dissolve from the inside out? That would be awesome if that happened though.
Electro Koopa - Cannot be eaten.. Shocking isnt it? Jellyfish and electric eels no longer emit electricity when they're dead yet we can still eat them. Besides, it's only their shells that are electric. Not the meat inside.
Snooze-A-Koopa - Their Shell makes then uneatable. They're not all shells. Inside that shell, there's flesh
Sunflowers - Do I have to say anything? Sunflower. Seeds.
Nokis - All of them fled to their Bay. Why not pursue them?
Tanooki - They were stripped of their fur by Tanooki Pianta Ok then

The first one that actually makes sense in a while..

Fish - There are fish on Ricco Habrour.. You got me.. Bloopers included?

Anyways.. Lets say Mario is mad he didn't get his "succulent seafood" and he eats all the fish... Add that to the paragraph I made before...

Back