The "What could be done with ____" Topic

What Should we talk about NEXT 3 week!

• Daisy Again (COME ON! She's only been in 1 main game, if the Super Mario Land series count.)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The Luigi in a Dress gag.Again (This could give some humor, but then again it could promote you-know

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (State in Comments)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Piantas again(They've only been in one game where they've had a major NPC apperance. All the others

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Shoop Da Whoop said:
What if they actually made a Hotel Mario 2?

Fetch me a basin, then

A basin of poison

Luckily, the odds of that happening are as likely as a flying, deranged magic school bus falling from the sky and plowing me to the ground!

Actually, the odds of that aren't that bad. Just get some weirdo to construct that bus, and destroy the thing that makes it fly right over your house. Plowing you to the ground with that bus isn't hard, really. Oh, and if you survive, the guy will try to compensate you giving you a copy of Hotel Mario 2. Granted, the odds aren't the best, just not as bad as they may seem.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Actually, the odds of that aren't that bad. Just get some weirdo to construct that bus, and destroy the thing that makes it fly right over your house. Plowing you to the ground with that bus isn't hard, really. Oh, and if you survive, the guy will try to compensate you giving you a copy of Hotel Mario 2. Granted, the odds aren't the best, just not as bad as they may seem.

A crazy, orange-haired one.

But anyway, NO character (with the possible exception of Yoshi) should EVER appear in another Hotel Mario game. We do not need a repeat of this atrocity unless it's some sort of joke

Chances are, it won't. And chances are, Nintendo won't speak of that....thing ever again (with the sole exception of Hotel Goomba from Mario Party 5)

It's not as bad as Hotel Mario. Edutainment games generally are stupid anyway

And what about Rosalina in Wario/DK series. I guess she can have some sort of role, even though practically all of the characters are apart from the main Mario series, except for Wario and DK, but they didn't do much in the main series anyways. DK was the monkey in "Donkey Kong" for the arcade, and Wario was the main villian in SML2, but that's about it for non-spin-offs.

Rosalina can be some sort of helper though I honestly don't know why she would help Wario out of all people. Same with Donkey and his Kongs

Maybe a Rosalina Spot on a Mario Party board where when you land there you get to play an all exclusive galaxy level...

Shoop Da Whoop said:
What if they actually made a Hotel Mario 2?

It wouldnt be so bad. I mean they could make it 3D and actually make it interesting and it could take place in Hotel Delfino.. you could like play as mario and luigi getting rid of the ghosts.... and most importantly luigi can now vaccum the piantas :D

As long as the characters don't look like deformed zombies and sound like a stupid... thing.

Bowser should take some serious consideration into giving his Koopa Clown Copter a make over. And add some new features like bringing back those Bullet Bill Blasters and Mouth Laser from Mario Party 8 and how about some rocket boosters?

How can the worst Mario Party give Bowser's machine so much weapons?

What, even Hotel Mario and Mario is Missing? The redeeming quality that it is so bad it's hilarious?

Okay, Hotel Mario's the exception.

As bad as Mario is Missing was, it actually did have some good things about it.

1. Bowser kidnapped Mario. Bowser actually did something smart for once.

2. With Mario gone, Luigi's the hero. Luigi fanboys/girls should rejoice for that one fact now matter how bad the game is.

3. I believe one version of the game gave the koopalings dialogue giving us some insight to their personalities.

4. The game spawned the Wegee fad, which in turn spawned this:

Sucks_to_be_Luigi__Portrait_by_kevinbolk.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
Anything not named Mario Party or Mario Strikers

Back on topic... Why not? There is already a girly girl princess in both and plus there this so called Princess daisy too. Plus rosalina is already i mario kart where you get exploded by bunch of stupid blue shells.. so why not a space princess??

So... you mean Rosalina, who's a space princess?

Save your time LGM, dude got banned for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I wonder if Shadow Mario could work as a boss rather than just running away and getting sprayed by FLUDD. It'd be rather interesting to see in an RPG.

Hm, I've seen some fan concepts for Shadow Mario doing things other than getting sprayed and swimming(!?)

Back