The "What could be done with ____" Topic

What Should we talk about NEXT 3 week!

• Daisy Again (COME ON! She's only been in 1 main game, if the Super Mario Land series count.)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • The Luigi in a Dress gag.Again (This could give some humor, but then again it could promote you-know

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Other (State in Comments)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Piantas again(They've only been in one game where they've had a major NPC apperance. All the others

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Gardevoir said:
Luigi - (Good) His wardrobe appears and he wears each one of the dresses and everyone around shrinks.
Baby Luigi - Same as Luigi

D:

Can't Baby Luigi use a Chain Chomp or a Hammer instead?

Gardevoir said:
Bump because now we talk bout's Rosalina..

Rosalina needs to be playable in more games. Period

Gardevoir said:
If she doesn't make it in MTO wanna help riot outside Nintendo?

Nah.

If Baby Luigi doesn't make it in MTO, I might help riot outside Nintendo

lol but hey in the poll in the luigi answer, was does it mean by "it could promote you-know-what?"? :/

oh xD why did you say yoshi? lol xD and wow what i thought it meant was totally wrong and wrong in some ways o_O ahaha

So what? They're not bad people.

I'm not the type to read through things if it's super super long, and even though this isn't super super long, I didn't read through it, is it too late to vote, if it isn't I chose, "Other" and I think maybe like Bowser and the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. or something?

MarioBros2 said:
I'm not the type to read through things if it's super super long, and even though this isn't super super long, I didn't read through it, is it too late to vote, if it isn't I chose, "Other" and I think maybe like Bowser and the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. or something?

It is kind of late, but Bowser, Koopalings, and Bowser Jr are discussed about quite a few times already

Anyways about the rosalina thing. What spin-offs would she fit in. At the moment im thinking tennis, kart, golf, wrecking crew, brawl and Party. And maybe the next sport (basketball, football (to you americans i mean soccer -_-) and whatnot game rosalina should be in it.

Rosalina wouldn't fit playable in paryt. Imagine her in Fruits of Doom! O.O

Rosalina getting burnt by Bowser? I wish....

She wouldn't. Rosalina would turn crisp black if she lost in Fruits of Doom from Mario Party 4

Well, if she wins in Darts of Doom (cause in Fruits of Doom, you can't see her; there's only one loser in Bowser minigames in Mario Party 4), she runs away in panic with the rest of the winners while the loser gets burnt.

Anything not named Mario Party or Mario Strikers

Yup, I can imagine her in all games except the ones you crossed out

Back