RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

FMGBASKFH said:
Magikrazy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Who needs to be in this:

-ANYONE who is NOT third-party.
And tell me what's wrong with third party.

They're not from Nintendo. It's called Super Smash Brothers.

...So, what you're saying is that only brothers are allowed to appear in the game? Is that the point you're trying to make?

Master Collision said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Magikrazy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Who needs to be in this:

-ANYONE who is NOT third-party.
And tell me what's wrong with third party.

They're not from Nintendo. It's called Super Smash Brothers.

...So, what you're saying is that only brothers are allowed to appear in the game? Is that the point you're trying to make?
With his logic, that means no female characters either.

So we should only allow Mario and Luigi in the game, because they are the only brothers. Screw pikachu, he's a third party, screw samus, she's a chick, not a brother, screw captain falcon, I dont even know what he's from, screw DK, he's not even human, hardly a brother, screw fox, he doesnt even HAVE BROTHERS, screw ness, he's not even from the same game as Mario and Luigi, screw Link, he's an elf, screw Zelda, she's not even a guy, how can she be a brother? screw Princess Peach, she's a princess, how can damsels in distress be brothers?

I mean, seriously, this game has so much wrong with it, lets just trash it.

me and my little brother are brothers so Nintendo should totally put us in SSB4.

Smasher said:
me and my little brother are brothers so Nintendo should totally put us in SSB4.

I would totally play that game.

^ that, but replace Simon with Snake, he shouldn't be excluded.

^Snake is more of a PlayStation guy to me. Therefore, Konami needs Snake for PSASBR and Simon for SSB(U?).

Just because he's from Capcom doesn't mean he's viable to have an appearance in that game.

supermariofan said:
Ryu from Street Fighter is Capcom so I guess they could put him in it and what about Ryu from Ninja Gaiden?
Ryu from Street Fighter could be a possibility.

Ryu Hayabusa is from Tecmo (I think).

Magikrazy said:
^Snake is more of a PlayStation guy to me. Therefore, Konami needs Snake for PSASBR and Simon for SSB(U?).
Snake was planned for Melee, so he won't be removed.

Mind, Hideo Kojima is enough of a raving fanboy/idiot to push for Snake to appear in the Sony fighter as well. Anything to advertise his beloved movies.

supermariofan said:
Do I even need to mention what Ryu's standard B move could be? a lot of us who play Street Fighter knows what it could be
It's obviously a kick punch headbutt uppercut fireball thingy HADOKEN!

You guys have to be fucking stupid if you took the "brothers" thing literally. I meant Brothers as in characters who belong to the same company.

FMGBASKFH said:
You guys have to be fucking stupid if you took the "brothers" thing literally. I meant Brothers as in characters who belong to the same company.
Wait... characters that belong to the same company are now all brothers?

Spongebob and The Situation are brothers, then.
The Keebler elf is Tony the Tiger's brother, and both are brothers of Toucan Sam!

Being serious, having two or three characters from different companies isn't going to change the fact that this is a Nintendo game.

Back