RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

No offense Lord Ghirahim, but Ghirahim is just very creepy, and I highly doubt that Ganondorf will ever get scrapped.

MnSG said:
No offense Lord Ghirahim, but Ghirahim is just very creepy, and I highly doubt that Ganondorf will ever get scrapped.
I know, and I'd be very surprised if he was actually a fighter, but I do think that Nintendo could (and maybe has) do worse than adding Ghirahim in, and that he'd be less of a stretch than most of those characters I only dream about having in one of these games.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Bowser Jr. and Raichu should be on that list.

Bowser Jr.? Sure. Raichu? Eh, I don't think so. There needs to be a variety of Playable Pokemon types at least. I know Pichu once was put in anyway, but Pichu was one of those Pokemon Nintendo was using to advertise the 2nd generation of Pokemon. There doesn't need to be 2 playable pokemon of the same type.

Northern Verve said:

Bowser Jr.? Sure. Raichu? Eh, I don't think so. There needs to be a variety of Playable Pokemon types at least. I know Pichu once was put in anyway, but Pichu was one of those Pokemon Nintendo was using to advertise the 2nd generation of Pokemon. There doesn't need to be 2 playable pokemon of the same type.
Azumarill.

did you remember at least BJr is the newest main character before Toadette and Rosalina? his order isn't in the consideration of Brawl

also if talking about prediction then it's off-topic, there is the other thread to discuss

To be honest, there are too many third party characters on the list. Remember, SSB is great because it's Nintendo characters.

Northern Verve said:

Azumarill.

Nope. Azumarill doesn't have enough spotlight to be considered playable.

Pandapowah said:
Northern Verve said:

Azumarill.

Nope. Azumarill doesn't have enough spotlight to be considered playable.
:P

Perhaps Sonic means something different, something like....Classic Sonic? It's possible to call both Sonics "Sonic" so that very well could mean that, but eh, just an idea thrown out there.

Creeper said:
Perhaps Sonic means something different, something like....Classic Sonic? It's possible to call both Sonics "Sonic" so that very well could mean that, but eh, just an idea thrown out there.

Nah I wouldn't think so.

Though Classic Sonic would still be a better alternative then Shadow hehe. Course I'd still be pissed that if they were even going to bother giving Sonic a 2nd character they didn't choose Tails or Knuckles

Northern Verve said:
King K Rool (Donkey Kong)- Would be cool... But I would like to see Dixie or Funky first.
Zoroark (Pokemon)- hmm... yeah..
Ghirahim (Zelda)- I suppose it would be cool for villains, but the next Zelda character I want to see in would be Toon Zelda/Tetra
Little Mac (Punch Out)- Yeah
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)- Who?
King Hippo (Punch Out)- King Hippo XD.
Ridley (Metroid)- Ok, but I prefer him as an in game boss like in brawl.
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)- meh
Palutena (Kid Icarus)- We do need more KI
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)- Fuck yes, but unlikley
Megaman (Megaman)- Yep, he is a superstar
Krystal (Star Fox)- Yes, cool
Slime (Dragon Quest)- Nah
Shulk (Xenoblade)- He is kinda hawt not very likley, but it would be cool seeing Monado moves in SSB

Dorayaki said:
did you remember at least BJr is the newest main character before Toadette and Rosalina? his order isn't in the consideration of Brawl

also if talking about prediction then it's off-topic, there is the other thread to discuss
Bowser Jr. has appeared since Super Mario Sunshine, predating Super Mario Galaxy and possibly Double Dash. Did you forget?

In my humble opinion, Toad should get in before Bowser Jr.

Anyway, talking about that list.....

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)- Yes, please
Zoroark (Pokemon)- I don't care
Ghirahim (Zelda)- Nah....
Little Mac (Punch Out)- He worked fine as an Assist Trophy, why not put him in Brawl?
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)- See Little Mac
King Hippo (Punch Out)- Um, no
Ridley (Metroid)- Yes
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)- What?
Palutena (Kid Icarus)- Unlikely
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)- Unlikely
Megaman (Megaman)- Yes
Krystal (Star Fox)- I'm ok with that
Slime (Dragon Quest)- Um, no
Shulk (Xenoblade)- I don't really care

Since the list is obviously fake, and I'm not overly excited about anything on it anyways, I'd play as Toad or Rosalina.

Also, Gengar would be a fun playable pokemon, but as people have stated in other threads, Gen I has been in enough SSB games, so it's not likely, considering they will probably want to squeeze in a Gen V pokemon in the new SSB.

Toad would proboly stay as a move for Peach, and unless Daisy get's in too, Rosalina could proboly only make it as an assist trophy.

Toad has a much greater shot of making it in this time (his roles are growing at massive rates now!). Peach can easily get a new B move and this would not be an issue for excluding Toad's appearance as a playable character (for example, Charizard being a Pokeball Pokemon, DDD as a background character in SSB64, characters being trophies in melee did not stop them from becoming playable in Brawl).

Alongside Jr., these two (Toad and Jr.) are pretty much the only notable and worthy Mario candidates in my opinion for SSB4 in terms of the Super Mario series.

In my humble opinion, Toad should get in before Bowser Jr.

While I do not mind Jr. being in SSB4, I have to agree that Toad needs to get in before Jr. is revealed at least. Toad has served the series much longer and is more iconic. He deserves to be in for SSB4. Of course, I also support Jr. for SSB4; however, I want to see Toad get in first. I personally think that getting two Mario newcomers is actually a possibility for SSB4 as we did not get a true Mario rep in Brawl (and even lost one instead). We are running out of "Nintendo All-stars", and a few Mario characters are among the final ones that can actually help promote the hype for this game.

Lily said:
Toad would proboly stay as a move for Peach, and unless Daisy get's in too, Rosalina could proboly only make it as an assist trophy.

I'd like it if Rosalina is an alternate outfit pick for Peach, but I doubt people would like that thought. Still, like Wario's two outfits, it would expand the list of recolor options for Peach. For an example...

*Peach (Default)
**Default (Pink)
**Yellow
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**White
*Peach (Daisy Outfit)
**Default (Yellow)
**Pink
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**White
*Peach (Rosalina Outfit)
**Default (Turquoise)
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**Yellow
**White

MnSG said:
Lily said:

I'd like it if Rosalina is an alternate outfit pick for Peach, but I doubt people would like that thought. Still, like Wario's two outfits, it would expand the list of recolor options for Peach. For an example...

*Peach (Default)
**Default (Pink)
**Yellow
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**White
*Peach (Daisy Outfit)
**Default (Yellow)
**Pink
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**White
*Peach (Rosalina Outfit)
**Default (Turquoise)
**Red; Red Team
**Blue; Blue Team
**Green; Green Team
**Yellow
**White

That would be an interesting way for Nintendo to save time and claim they added the characters. It seems a little cheap though, so I dont see Nintendo doing it. It would basically be the same as actually adding Rosalina and Daisy, but they'd just be copies of Peach in terms of moves.

I dont see Nintendo going this route. It's simpler from an execution stand point, but not a good move from a playability stand point.

Brock said:
That would be an interesting way for Nintendo to save time and claim they added the characters. It seems a little cheap though, so I dont see Nintendo doing it. It would basically be the same as actually adding Rosalina and Daisy, but they'd just be copies of Peach in terms of moves.

I dont see Nintendo going this route. It's simpler from an execution stand point, but not a good move from a playability stand point.

That's pretty much why I stated that people wouldn't like my input. And of course, the outfits would not affect movesets at all. Simply put by your standpoint, this means no Dry Bowser, no Shadow the Hedgehog, no nothing.

Still, this is pretty much the best solution for Dr. Mario, since he really shouldn't be a separate entity. And of course, this also applies to Kaptain K. Rool and Baron K. Roolenstein, since those two, and King K. Rool, are one in the same.

MnSG said:
Brock said:

That's pretty much why I stated that people wouldn't like my input. And of course, the outfits would not affect movesets at all. Simply put by your standpoint, this means no Dry Bowser, no Shadow the Hedgehog, no nothing.

Still, this is pretty much the best solution for Dr. Mario, since he really shouldn't be a separate entity. And of course, this also applies to Kaptain K. Rool and Baron K. Roolenstein, since those two, and King K. Rool, are one in the same.

Yeah, it would work well for some characters, but not all. Was just saying that in the case of peach/daisy/rosalina it was a cop-out and Nintendo would get roasted for it if they tried it.

Yeah it is upsetting that when you think the idea over, it's not as effective as you'd like it to be. I only inputted this thought as an alternate way to represent characters without wasting roster slots. After all, the quality of the Assist Trophies are typically inferior to that of the playable characters.

Back