RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I'm also hoping for Nathan Drake. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I FRIGGIN SAID IT!!! I just said that Nathan Drake from Uncharted should be in Smash Bros! and you know I'm really happy about it go ahead critique my suggestion give me your best shot!!!
There's this game coming out called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's basically Smash Bros. but with PlayStation All-Stars.

And since Nathan Drake is more of a PlayStation All-Star...
Hopefully him, Sly, and Kratos are in both games
That's like saying "I hope Mario, Link, and Kirby are in both games".

supermariofan said:
I'm also hoping for Nathan Drake. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I FRIGGIN SAID IT!!! I just said that Nathan Drake from Uncharted should be in Smash Bros! and you know I'm really happy about it go ahead critique my suggestion give me your best shot!!!
Last time I checked, Nathan Drake has never appeared on a Nintendo format and his franchise is being published by Sony. Which means he has a LESS chance of appearing in SSB than Mickey Mouse.

haven't we learned to ignore everything this guy says at this point?

I'd rater go for an adventure where you only have to do one run, compared to one where you have to do as many as 25 runs.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I wonder what the Story Mode will be like?
Hopefully more like Melee's and less like Brawl's.
Word. I'd love to see adventures stages based on series again like the Mushroom Kingdom switching between various world themes, Lanayru Desert in Hyrule, Angel Island from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Yes, want stages for third-parties because I want them to get equal treatment as main Nintendo series to be fair), Victory Road from Pokemon, etc. The possibilities are endless and spectacular! I pray they don't miss this chance. (Not to mention the music remixes they could do for each one!)

Also, I agree with MnSG. That's why I would like a story such as Subspace Emissary (But you know, actually good) to go with it.

That sums it up. I want a mix of series inspired stages with a colossal story.

The best compromise to have some sort of large story. But have every character have their own part of the story. Each character has at least one or two cutscenes that's specific when you play as that character.

Though problems arise is that you won't be able to piece together the whole story immediately if you do it character-by-character. It depends if you like having sort of puzzle stories where one character's scene could have an affect on another that you didn't know about previously. Where it takes a few playthroughs to get the gist of it. And you have to play most if not all to get the entire thing. And then maybe some final level is unlocked if you play all the stories?

Though that's be alot of stories to put in. What with the estimated roster size being about 45 characters or so.

I'm not really a big fan of stories like that, where you have to go through each scenario of a character and they mainly share most of their content with everybody else. It's games like that which I feel just drag on too much and disrupt the flow for me.

Professor Mario said:
I'm not really a big fan of stories like that, where you have to go through each scenario of a character and they mainly share most of their content with everybody else. It's games like that which I feel just drag on too much and disrupt the flow for me.

I'm personally fine. Though I suppose the only example that comes to mind is the first Sonic Adventure with six different characters with their own chunk of the plot (Even if of course Sonic has the biggest one)

Though yeah it might be a little overboard to do something like that where there's over 40 characters.

Northern Verve said:
Professor Mario said:

I'm personally fine. Though I suppose the only example that comes to mind is the first Sonic Adventure with six different characters with their own chunk of the plot (Even if of course Sonic has the biggest one)

Though yeah it might be a little overboard to do something like that where there's over 40 characters.
Oh, I could deal with it. I'm also an avid fan of Sonic, in particular the Sonic Adventure games. I won't mind it that much, but it's just not something I would personally prefer.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
what's wrong with having cutscenes?
It's not the cutscenes, it's the fact that none of the levels are based on any of the games the characters come from.

Except for Skyworld to an extent

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
It's not the cutscenes, it's the fact that none of the levels are based on any of the games the characters come from.

True.

I'd like to see the stage enemies be enemies from actual Nintendo games.

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:

And the Halberd.

Jeff said:
Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:

And the Halberd.
Probably no coincidence Sakurai works on all 3 games.

supermariofan said:
hey there's nothing wrong with creating stages you see in reality

There isn't anything wrong, however, for a Nintendo crossover, we should see more Nintendo character-themed stages

Of course, the stages that are used from previous games are the ones Sakurai just had to have helped develop.

Anyways, I would appreciate more enemies from various franchises, instead of just from Mario. For example, wild Pokemon, Bulborbs, Space Pirates, Bokoblins, etc.

Professor Mario said:
Of course, the stages that are used from previous games are the ones Sakurai just had to have helped develop.

Anyways, I would appreciate more enemies from various franchises, instead of just from Mario. For example, wild Pokemon, Bulborbs, Space Pirates, Bokoblins, etc.
Don't forget Keese!

Magikrazy said:
Professor Mario said:

Don't forget Keese!
I was mainly naming just one enemy from each series, but yes, we do need Keese!

And we can't forget more Nintendo bosses! There Ganon/Demise could transform into the Imprisoned from Skyward Sword as a boss, Galacta Knight, Arceus (C'mon, who wouldn't want to fight God?), Eggman or Wily in one of their mechs, etc. It'd be freaking sweet!

What about Sharpclaws from Star Fox Adventures, Kritters from Donkey Kong, Medusa heads from Castlevania, those goddamn annoying birds from Ninja Gaiden the NES trilogy

supermariofan said:
What about Sharpclaws from Star Fox Adventures, Kritters from Donkey Kong, Medusa heads from Castlevania, those goddamn annoying birds from Ninja Gaiden the NES trilogy
Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden aren't owned by Nintendo.

Back