RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

supermariofan said:
Could Sora work?

Sora runs into one of the same problems Geno has. Squaresoft would probably rather go with a Final Fantasy character. Not only because Final Fantasy is a larger franchise, but also if you bring Sora to represent Kingdom Hearts you have to get Disney to license characters in for a Stage or even Trophies. And I don't think Nintendo wants any characters in the game that didn't originate from a Video game.

To be honest I'd actually like Paper Mario... as long as they don't go cheap and make him a clone of Mario. Paper Mario has plenty oppurtunity for his own unique moveset.

Also I understand what you mean FMGBASKFH, but it feels like a sort of elitist point-of-view in my opinion. Nintendo profits more then it does not by including a few third parties in one if it's most anticipated 1st-party titles. As I and others have said Sonic and Snake did not ruin the fact that Brawl was a Nintendo game. And neither will the return of those characters plus possibly one or two more towards SSB4.

Northern Verve said:
To be honest I'd actually like Paper Mario... as long as they don't go cheap and make him a clone of Mario. Paper Mario has plenty oppurtunity for his own unique moveset.

Also I understand what you mean FMGBASKFH, but it feels like a sort of elitist point-of-view in my opinion. Nintendo profits more then it does not by including a few third parties in one if it's most anticipated 1st-party titles. As I and others have said Sonic and Snake did not ruin the fact that Brawl was a Nintendo game. And neither will the return of those characters plus possibly one or two more towards SSB4.
What's "FMGBASKFH"? and what makes you think that Sonic and Snake are not returning?

supermariofan said:
What's "FMGBASKFH"? and what makes you think that Sonic and Snake are not returning?

I was talking to FMGBASKFH the user. And I do think Sonic and Snake are returning. It'd be a massive mistake if they don't.

supermariofan said:
maybe in these games they'll add one new Sonic character per game and in this one I hope it's either Shadow, Knuckles, or Eggman

They won't add another Sonic character.

But if they did I'd rather it be Tails or Knuckles. Shadow isn't deserving enough.

supermariofan said:
maybe in these games they'll add one new Sonic character per game and in this one I hope it's either Shadow, Knuckles, or Eggman
That's like them adding a Metal Gear character every game.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
well there's not many characters to play as in those games are there?

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Raiden, Grey Fox, any of the other Snakes, Revolver Ocelot, etc.

I'm leaning on fake with this one. :(

Oh crap, I just realized how old this is. Sorry if I missed any new information.

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I'd play the hell out of Psycho Mantis.

Magikrazy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
You guys have to be fucking stupid if you took the "brothers" thing literally. I meant Brothers as in characters who belong to the same company.
Wait... characters that belong to the same company are now all brothers?

Spongebob and The Situation are brothers, then.
The Keebler elf is Tony the Tiger's brother, and both are brothers of Toucan Sam!

Being serious, having two or three characters from different companies isn't going to change the fact that this is a Nintendo game.

In a sense, yes, they are.

LOL at everyone not understanding my username X'D It was created one day when I was trying to create a Youtube account, and I tried around 15 names and all of them were already used by someone else, so I raged and pressed keys randomly and that's how FMGBASKFH was created. Don't worry, I'll have it changed soon.

I think Paper Mario would be an EXCELLENT character. He has way too many options to make him a no-clone of Mario. What I want is him to have moves from all Paper Marios and not just base him on the most recent one. For example, I know that if Paper Mario had appeared in Brawl, his entire moveset would have been based on Super Paper Mario, like flipping from 2D to 3D, using the Pixls and stuff. No. I want him to use powers from all his games. From the Star Spirits, to the Crystal Stars, to the Pure Hearts, Pixls, and whatever Paper Mario 3DS brings. Also, think about it. Mario could glide! He could become a paper plane like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It would make him the only non-winged character with that ability, and like that, there are many things Paper Mario could do to make him a truly unique character.

Magikrazy said:
So how would we pronounce your name?

Fim-guh-BASK-fee?

Um...

Never thought of that...

I guess I'd pronounce it Ef-Em-Gee-Bas-Key-Ef-Eich :|...

I'm getting it changed right now. If only a moderator answered my post quickly =/...

supermariofan said:
I hope the Mii makes it in because I made an Obama Mii and I'd like to beat the hell outta him
YES!

I'd love to beat up Miis, too.

If that happens, I'm making a George W. Bush Mii and a Bill Clinton Mii.

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I hope the Mii makes it in because I made an Obama Mii and I'd like to beat the hell outta him
YES!

You want to make it like Bush vs. Clinton? or you're not that into politics and want to beat them both up?

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
YES!

You want to make it like Bush vs. Clinton? or you're not that into politics and want to beat them both up?
What RandomGuy said.

I'm also hoping for Nathan Drake. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I FRIGGIN SAID IT!!! I just said that Nathan Drake from Uncharted should be in Smash Bros! and you know I'm really happy about it go ahead critique my suggestion give me your best shot!!!

supermariofan said:
I'm also hoping for Nathan Drake. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I FRIGGIN SAID IT!!! I just said that Nathan Drake from Uncharted should be in Smash Bros! and you know I'm really happy about it go ahead critique my suggestion give me your best shot!!!
There's this game coming out called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's basically Smash Bros. but with PlayStation All-Stars.

And since Nathan Drake is more of a PlayStation All-Star...

Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
There's this game coming out called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's basically Smash Bros. but with PlayStation All-Stars.

And since Nathan Drake is more of a PlayStation All-Star...
Hopefully him, Sly, and Kratos are in both games

Back