RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Here's the source and yes it's a report on a list said on 4Chan so more likely then not most of this is pretty fake. But gosh darn it, I love future Smash Bros. game speculation and I'll take anything to start speculating even if more then likely it's fake.

If this were to be true this would be our new characters

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic) (Yes they put Sonic down despite Sonic having been in Brawl before)

King K Rool, Zoroark, Little Mac, Megaman, and Krystal might all be good choices for the next game. But selections like King Hippo, Palutena, and maybe Saki (And the fact Sonic's in the list although we all know he was in Brawl) it just seems very, very unlikely.

Remember not to take it too seriously. It's a 4chan rumor after all. But any thoughts?
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
This is pretty obviously fake, but god damn I would hate it if they took a perfectly good game like Super Smash Bros. and decided to go in and ruin it by adding slimes.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
I think Layton is the biggest give away. His final smash would be making his finger giant then pointing at someone and sending them off the stage
 

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
Yoshidude99 said:
I think Layton is the biggest give away. His final smash would be making his finger giant then pointing at someone and sending them off the stage
I think Ghirahim and Palutena are big giveaways to this being fake.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I think Layton is the biggest give away. His final smash would be making his finger giant then pointing at someone and sending them off the stage
I think Ghirahim and Palutena are big giveaways to this being fake.
Yeah, because Ghirahim would break the game with epicness...

Obviously, he's appearing as a Final Smash instead, and one that instantly KOs every fighter on the stage.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
King K Rool (Yes)
Zoroark (I'd perfer Dewott or Pignite.)
Little Mac (Yes)
King Hippo (Sure)
Ridley (*sigh* There's just no pleasing some people is there? Isn't it enough that he was a boss in Brawl?)
Megaman (Yes)
Krystal (Sure, we could use some more Super Smash Sisters.)
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Kick Buttowski said:
Ridley (*sigh* There's just no pleasing some people is there? Isn't it enough that he was a boss in Brawl?)
Only if there's Dark Samus or Rundas or Gandrayda or something.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Vaati is shorter and has a different face color and slightly different hair color, but they're both awesome, so it is kinda easy to confuse them. Vaati would probably work better in a Smash Bros. game than Ghirahim tho...
 

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Its obviously fake.
King Hippo, Paletuna, and Prof Layton are VERY unlikely to be playable. And the fact they put Sonic down in the New Characters list although he already appeared proves its fake.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Shulk? Professor Layton?
Shulk is the fit guy form Xenoblade who has a six pack when you remove his shirt on customisation.
And Layton-Fuck yes.
Chances are it's fake, but we can dream.
Shame to see a lack of Toon Zelda...
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
in the proportion from the previous three games
I guess there would probably only 10 more players, unless some other old ones will be out
so I don't really believe this list, since no Mario characters (not DK) join with this increase
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Northern Verve said:
King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Green = DEAR FRICKING GOD YES.
Red = DEAR FRICKING GOD NO.


EDIT: Megaman's supposed to be green. Don't know how I fucked that up.
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Northern Verve said:
King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic) (Yes they put Sonic down despite Sonic having been in Brawl before)
Green: Yes
Red: No

It's fake, but that doesn't mean you can't state your opinions about it.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
King K Rool (Donkey Kong) He would be good.
Zoroark (Pokemon) Absolutely, but only if Lucario stays.
Ghirahim (Zelda) Too new.
Little Mac (Punch Out) YES.
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment) I definitely support this.
King Hippo (Punch Out) ...no.
Ridley (Metroid) 100% yes.
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls) ?????????
Palutena (Kid Icarus) No way.
Professor Layton (Professor Layton) I don't really think he would be good at fighting.
Megaman (Megaman) Definitely a yes for him too.
Krystal (Star Fox) Sure.
Slime (Dragon Quest) Nah.
Shulk (Xenoblade) yeah no.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
It's Lord Ghirahim...

And in his defense, he's a very well-developed character and a great boss, despite not being in more than one game. He'd also survive the transition quite well. Actually, tbh, I'd kinda like him to replace Ganondorf, since Ganondorf has lost his charm for me after that fiasco in Twilight Princess.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Uniju said:
This is pretty obviously fake, but god damn I would hate it if they took a perfectly good game like Super Smash Bros. and decided to go in and ruin it by adding slimes.
Don't diss slimes, bro.

But I suppose a different DQ character would be better.
 
Top