RUMOR: New Characters Leaked in SSB4 (More then Likely Fake)

I'm fine with a little bit of third party.

Lily said:
I'm fine with a little bit of third party.
Me too. I'd prefer three or four third-party series at the most as I feel that third-parties have played a major role in Nintendo's history while this should stay Nintendo-oriented. Besides, they stir out the most speculation and fan feedback out of everybody. Personally, I'm hoping for Mega Man, Rayman, Pac-Man, Bomberman, or Simon Belmont. I'd be fine with any two of these characters as newcomers (Three if Konami replaces Snake with the last two mentioned, which I wouldn't mind since he's more of a Playstation All-Star to me.)

As for Pokemon, I'd like to see Pokemon Trainer be Brendan this time with Hoenn starters since we all know there's going to be Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Mewtwo should return and have Zoroark replace Lucario or let him stay, I'd be fine with either decision. As for Jigglypuff, I personally think it should be replaced. I was actually one of the few that liked it, but Jigglypuff's popularity has decreased over the years and I just feel it makes the roster feel too Kanto-oriented to me.

the only third party characters I'd like to see are:
Epic Mickey
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro (hopefully Elijah Wood)
Simon Belmont
Master Chief
Viktor Reznov

supermariofan said:
the only third party characters I'd like to see are:
Epic Mickey
Crash Bandicoot
Simon Belmont
Master Chief
Viktor Reznov
"Third party" doesn't mean "anything other than Microsoft, Nintendo, or Sony".

supermariofan said:
Epic Mickey
Master Chief
Viktor Reznov

wat

supermariofan said:
Crash Bandicoot

they'd be more likely to be in the PS All-Star thing.

supermariofan said:
Simon Belmont

that's better.

Broly said:
*Simon Belmont
*Megaman
*Pac-Man
*Bomber Man

I'd say this is a pretty good list. the only one I personally want is Megaman but the others aren't bad choices either.

I don't think Pac-Man or Bomberman will make it. They're icons but I'm not entirely sure they could make it into Smash Bros considering recent history. When was the last major Pac-Man game? Bomberman's still around but I think his last game was that Party one for the Wii.

I wouldn't mind them in, I just feel that they're too small time compared to Mega Man to have a high chance of getting. (It's quite interesting though that some of the wanted 3rd parties all have "Man" in their names.)

Hm, I don't think you can base a character's chances on his or her most recent appearance. I know it's a pretty bad example, but Ice Climbers and Pit haven't appeared for years.

La Marionette said:
Hm, I don't think you can base a character's chances on his or her most recent appearance. I know it's a pretty bad example, but Ice Climbers and Pit haven't appeared for years.
Kid Icarus Uprising

Ice Climbers? Mr. Game & Watch? I meant that Brawl included a character that hasn't been seen for years. In Super Smash Bros. 4's case, I don't think a gap in appearances is going to affect the chances of a playable appearance.

But Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch were Nintendo characters. We're talking about 3rd parties here.

Yeah, that's why I said previously that they were not great examples. Still, they come to mind because I can't think of anything better.

Hm, I thought we had this discussion before.

supermariofan said:
The Duck Hunt Dog!!!! I want to shoot that little bastard! He who 8-bit laughs last 8-bit laughs best bitch!
I think he gets too much hate. He's pretty good at sniffing and scaring out the ducks, as well as retrieving them for the player. The laughter is probably good-natured and friendly with no intentional malice.

You can kill him as soon as he turns into a stage hazard

Magikrazy said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Who needs to be in this:

-ANYONE who is NOT third-party.
And tell me what's wrong with third party.

They're not from Nintendo. It's called Super Smash Brothers. I hated it when I noticed Snake and Sonic got in. I have nothing against the characters; I think they're both awesome. I just think that this game should stay exclusive to Nintendo mascots and characters from other companies should not be welcome.

I don't see how the word "brothers" changes anything. and it's not like a few non-Nintendo characters will make the game not by Nintendo or anything.

Back