For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

Yeah I just wish guys weren't cowards and were able to pick up subtle hints we girls give out!!

Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

What am I supposed to do when a girl who I'm friends with likes me, but I already have a crush?

You go date her now because you will never get a second chance. Wait forever until your current crush notices how you feel.
Yeah, well...

Life is complicated, you know? I'd rather nor gamble on a relationship with anyone.

And I just hope the other girl's attraction to me just wears off after a while.

Dr. Javelin said:
Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

What am I supposed to do when a girl who I'm friends with likes me, but I already have a crush?

You go date her now because you will never get a second chance. Wait forever until your current crush notices how you feel.
Yeah, well...

Life is complicated, you know? I'd rather nor gamble on a relationship with anyone.

And I just hope the other girl's attraction to me just wears off after a while.

Don't worry, her crush on you will wear off. My crushes on guys wore off once I figured they were not interested in me...

Waiting around sadly doesn't seem to do much for me.

NintendoQueen said:
Of course, go figure, a guy I meet through friends at school today, he was cool and funny and nice....the catch? He's married. HA.

Untitled-1.jpg

Nothing "wrong" with polygamy so long as there is consent from all parties involved (*bleep* what the law says, it's a stupid one that probably only exists so the government only has to give out one tax break per household).

Im worried about my weight these days, I always have been, I don't know if I'm fat or thin, I think Im overweight but people tell me I'm not...

Ok... I will... but Im shorter than average too :(.
But I HAVE lost a lot of weight this year.

height is usually based on Genes. My Mum's short but my dad's tall, so I'm not too sure if I'm gonna be tall or short as I get older.

Same, I got the midget genes while my 12 year old brother is this huge, lanky...thing!

Lily said:
Im a midget, in 14, 5ft and 8st4.
Five feet? Midget? You have to stop calling short people midgets. I've seen actual midgets, and it's not something to throw around casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back