For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

DP's a dude. Though I understand the confusion, he does everything he can to make people think he's not.

Herr Shyguy said:
DP's a dude. Though I understand the confusion, he does everything he can to make people think he's not.
Why?
Well HE had me convinced HE was a SHE.

What's the point of even pretending you're a different gender?

Herr Shyguy said:
Goddammit, you ruined it. This is why I don't love you.

NintendoQueen said:
Cuz it's funny?

Sorry.

Ned Kelly said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Goddammit, you ruined it. This is why I don't love you.

NintendoQueen said:
Cuz it's funny?

Sorry.

Hilarious, I'm cracking up.

Herr Shyguy said:
DP you're breaking my heart!
Oh you know I can never stay mad at you. <3

NintendoQueen said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Why?
Well HE had me convinced HE was a SHE.

NINTENDOQUEEN

Y U NO BELIEVE ME

Honestly, I showed you his freaking Userpedia article and you didn't believe me.

EDIT: Okay this thread really needs to get back on topic.

Re: A New For the Guys

Dr. Javelin said:
Well, most of my happy romantic times are in the past, so...

and... how old are you?

Dr. Javelin said:
Honestly, I showed you his freaking Userpedia article and you didn't believe me.

ahahahahaaha mbv really trolled her good

Nabber said:
NintendoQueen said:
Is there anyone on this forum who is married or not single?
Well, I'm pretty sure there are people who aren't single but I doubt married. You don't have time to do this when you're married.
Funny how the NON-single people don't come here and offer advice...

NintendoQueen said:
Nabber said:
NintendoQueen said:
Well, I'm pretty sure there are people who aren't single but I doubt married. You don't have time to do this when you're married.

That's because the non-single people have better things to do with their time. :poshjr:

Brock said:
NintendoQueen said:
Nabber said:
NintendoQueen said:

That's because the non-single people have better things to do with their time. :poshjr:
Yeah they're probably all loving on each other and going on dates and doing other things that couples do! :rolleyes:

another day of school, there is this one guy who insists on high-fiving me everytime I walk past.
At school, Im liked but I CANNOT consider myself 'popular', Im too nice, weird and gothic to ever be sterotypically 'popular'.

Lily said:
another day of school, there is this one guy who insists on high-fiving me everytime I walk past.
At school, Im liked but I CANNOT consider myself 'popular', Im too nice, weird and gothic to ever be sterotypically 'popular'.

Lily, there are teen boys out there who act goofy (with the high-fiving and yelling HEY LILY! to you) and maybe they like you for who you are.

True, lots of people like me and say hi to me lots, but I only have a few close friends that I hang out with at the weekends. Life is getting better for me, a few years ago I had MAJOR friendship issues, but now people don't care about my weird music taste or my love of video games, people like me because Im a nice person, not a 'popular' bitch or whatever.

Lily said:
True, lots of people like me and say hi to me lots, but I only have a few close friends that I hang out with at the weekends. Life is getting better for me, a few years ago I had MAJOR friendship issues, but now people don't care about my weird music taste or my love of video games, people like me because Im a nice person, not a 'popular' bitch or whatever.

:) And that's how it should be! I had friend issues when I was your age, but I overcame that and found out who my true friend is! People shouldn't care how you dress, what music you like, or if you like video games or not. And if guys don't like you because of ANY of those things, then they are so freaking stupid.
I've always like Nintendo, but people [I know] never really saw that as a negative thing. I don't know why people would make fun of something like that.

Dr. Javelin said:
Oh grow up people.

You just need time. Maturity comes slowly.

I'm sorry Javelin, was that intentional? Grow up. Maturity comes slowly. Intentional joke or funny contradiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back