For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

When I mean stalk, I mean follow me home while shouting 'OH LIIIILLLYYYY!'

@NQ: No, I already have a crush and I'm not about to go out with a girl who looks at me 24/7 in all my classes.

Lily said:
When I mean stalk, I mean follow me home while shouting 'OH LIIIILLLYYYY!'
That would get annoying; but teenage boys are annoying :P

Nabber said:
@NQ: No, I already have a crush and I'm not about to go out with a girl who looks at me 24/7 in all my classes.
Yeah she must like you then; well does she try to talk to you as well?

Re: A New For the Guys

NintendoQueen said:
I'm trying to find this "nice girl" there only seems to be mostly jerks at my school. All unfriendly and *bleep*, it would be refreshing to find a nice girl at my school...

Man i would hate to be stalked people going ''Hey Callum wanna a lick of this loving''

I think I had a few girls like me over the years. It was weird because I was super annoying and I was a total cry baby.

Lily said:
Back when All boys hated me... I ALWAYS fell for fake flirts, I had a lot of heartbreak because of it.
Okay. If a guy is flirting with you at all, then he's probably faking.

It's just the way it happens. Guys almost never flirt with girls and mean it.

Bro said:
I think I had a few girls like me over the years. It was weird because I was super annoying and I was a total cry baby.
Yeah, I'm one of the most annoying people in the school.

Ah don't worry, almost everyone is irritating in middle school.

In fact the middle schoolers are still annoying. God they never shut up.

It's nice to see a few that are relatively mature, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Lily said:
Back when All boys hated me... I ALWAYS fell for fake flirts, I had a lot of heartbreak because of it.

What about the guys I see smiling and laughing with other girls? And want to be show offs?
A guy I saw the other day was trying to "hit" this girl with his jacket and she was slapping his ass, yes this all happened right in front of my eyes. We were the only 3 in the lounge room, and it was so awkward cuz I was sitting there on my laptop and they were being really awkward (trying to "hit" and push each other while laughing). So yes, I've seen guys flirt and it's awkward.

Utsuchao Reiuji said:
Ned Kelly said:
Guys I suspect SuperChao doesn't love me.

Pity me.
But I do love you, DP! :<
Oh my God, you do? Oh, of course; I should've never doubted you! I love you too, SuperChao~ <3

Nabber said:
Oh my god.

Ned Kelly = My Bloody Valentine = Pokemon DP = DP
I left out Black Hole Sun on purpose.

NintendoQueen said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Lily said:

What about the guys I see smiling and laughing with other girls? And want to be show offs?
A guy I saw the other day was trying to "hit" this girl with his jacket and she was slapping his ass, yes this all happened right in front of my eyes. We were the only 3 in the lounge room, and it was so awkward cuz I was sitting there on my laptop and they were being really awkward (trying to "hit" and push each other while laughing). So yes, I've seen guys flirt and it's awkward.
Ah now see, that's different. I don't know if you'd call that flirting but that is usually more sincere. Usually.

Nabber said:
ghostyTrickster said:
I'm kinda antisocial, so I don't really care about dating. Whatsoever.
That's me.
Oh you two.

Don't worry, love is best when you aren't looking for it. It's best when it finds you.

NO I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SOVIET RUSSIA THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NintendoQueen said:
Is there anyone on this forum who is married or not single?
Well, I'm pretty sure there are people who aren't single but I doubt married. You don't have time to do this when you're married.

Ned Kelly said:
Utsuchao Reiuji said:
Ned Kelly said:
Guys I suspect SuperChao doesn't love me.

Pity me.
But I do love you, DP! :<
Oh my God, you do? Oh, of course; I should've never doubted you! I love you too, SuperChao~ <3
<3 you too, DP~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back