For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil Jin said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:
What kind of boyfriend spells his girlfriend's name wrong? :lol: Dumbass...
Tell me, who was it that deleted their comment and what did they say?

Also, calling people dumbasses makes you look like your stuck up. Don't do it. Gives you a bad image.

What are you talking about with someone deleting their comment?

Also, I wasn't talking about anybody on here...I was talking about on Facebook.

Double Post + Random New Topic = Reply to deleted comment.

And if somebody spelt their girlfriends name wrong, its usually just a typo.

Also, another question. Why did you randomly say that instead of saying something like. "Somebody on Facebook spelt their girlfriends name wrong"? Would have made it a little bit not random.

Apparently I'm one of the only people who can actually spell my friend's name right. And the people who can't include her friends and teachers.
It's not a hard name to spell... But then again I'm okay at spelling.

Devil Jin said:
Double Post + Random New Topic = Reply to deleted comment.

And if somebody spelt their girlfriends name wrong, its usually just a typo.

Also, another question. Why did you randomly say that instead of saying something like. "Somebody on Facebook spelt their girlfriends name wrong"? Would have made it a little bit not random.

I was referring to the guy that I like who now has a girlfriend and I've been complaining about him on here this whole time.....GEEZ.

And I said it because yes, I'm a bit jealous. And I know, you are going to get on my shit again, kid for saying I'm jealous.

NintendoQueen said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah your problem is that instead of doing anything about it you whine about it to a forum full of 12-year-olds. If you want a boyfriend go to a bar and ask someone out or something.
:lol: Yeah, I do, don't I?

Okay then maybe you should stop.

Also, I would run away if someone who stalked a famous actor tried to ask me out because I would assume that it would end with me facedown in a ditch. Keep this in mind, 'Mrs. Hedlund.'

Girlfriends who are more attracted to an actor or cartoon character than they are to you are major turn offs. I'd assume the same is true the other way around. Unless the attraction is toucans. Then it's a major turn on. Mason I'm looking at you. <3

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
NintendoQueen said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Yeah your problem is that instead of doing anything about it you whine about it to a forum full of 12-year-olds. If you want a boyfriend go to a bar and ask someone out or something.
:lol: Yeah, I do, don't I?

Okay then maybe you should stop.

Also, I would run away if someone who stalked a famous actor tried to ask me out because I would assume that it would end with me facedown in a ditch. Keep this in mind, 'Mrs. Hedlund.'

Look, this "crush" I have on Garrett Hedlund is totally harmless and just for fun. Okay, so I can get a little out of hand with this whole thing; I'm sorry if I make you guys feel uncomfortable about it. I will stop with this "OMG GARRETT IS SEXXXY AHH!!!" stuff.

And, IRL, I am different. I don't stalk the guys I am attracted to. I am the complete opposite. I try not to make it known I like them. I will befriend them, but I won't make it obvious that I like them.

I seem to have made the wrong impression on certain users on this forum. I am not this stupid girl who is horny for hot celebrities. I am not like that at all; and I do not stalk the guys I have a crush on IRL.

I hope this clears things up for a lot of you guys. I don't want you getting the wrong idea about me, and I seem to have done that already... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back