For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

Love is a fasod it is just a chemical in the brain that only lasts so long. A few years AT THE VERY MOST. Nobody who has been married for decades or even YEARS is still in "love" with each other. If they say they do, it is just a fasod, or just calling a companionship they may still have that euphoric feeling that has died so long ago. This idea of romantic love is ridiculous the purpose of marriage is to procreate kids you don't have to "love" your spouse, it is good that you get along with him or her. Bring back the good old days of arranged marriages. I wish I could say on my 20th wedding anniversary to my hot wife I never had to court "The first time I met you was on our wedding day!"

Marwikedor said:
Love is a fasod it is just a chemical in the brain that only lasts so long. A few years AT THE VERY MOST. Nobody who has been married for decades or even YEARS is still in "love" with each other. If they say they do, it is just a fasod, or just calling a companionship they may still have that euphoric feeling that has died so long ago. This idea of romantic love is ridiculous the purpose of marriage is to procreate kids you don't have to "love" your spouse, it is good that you get along with him or her. Bring back the good old days of arranged marriages. I wish I could say on my 20th wedding anniversary to my hot wife I never had to court "The first time I met you was on our wedding day!"
Uh...

Marwikedor said:
It's called "Unconditional Love" towards your family. Also, it's FACADE, not fasod.

Nabber said:
Marwikedor said:
Uh...
It's such a brilliant contemplation Nabber don't even know what to say. And Nintendo Queen, we weren't discussing family love. That's a horse of a whole 'nother color that is not the same color :dk:

Oh god, Marwikidor, don't even bother saying that I was speechless because of it's brilliancy.

Marwikedor said:
Er, it's spelled facade (well not exactly but I don't want to go into the character map just for this). Also you're full of shit. I'll accept this speech from you when you've been married for 11 years, until then it's completely groundless.

my whole life's been oh so...lackadaise Herr Shyguy WHAT IS THIS EMOTE YOU CALL LOVE? It just confuses me I can't comprehend it!

Herr Shyguy said:
Marwikedor said:
[Insert Marwikedor's "speech"
Er, it's spelled facade (well not exactly but I don't want to go into the character map just for this). Also you're full of shit. I'll accept this speech from you when you've been married for 11 years, until then it's completely groundless.
My thoughts EXACTLY, Herr Shyguy.
Hey Marwikedor, quit trying to BS everyone. And yes I was referring to FAMILY love because that is what you are when you've been married for decades, you're family and the love is unconditional.

Here let Frank Sinatra tell you what love is just HEARTACHES. You can't put your arm around a memory. Unless your Count Bleck...eventually

Marwikedor said:
Here let Frank Sinatra tell you what love is just HEARTACHES. You can't put your arm around a memory. Unless your Count Bleck...eventually
YOU REMEMBER WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT LORD BLUMIERE FROM SUPA PAPA M

Marwikedor said:

~Marwikedor
Ysbg.png
Marwikedor said:
Marwikedor said:
Marwikedor said:
Marwikedor said:
Marwikedor said:

Marwikedor said:

What Is This. I don't even.

Some people.... Uh, They just give me headaches.

No offense but this isn't a human emotion opinions thread. Go burst someone else's bubbles! We don't need to hear love doesn't exist as long as it's real to us.

(but I think this is the first post I've made in this thread lmfao)

Mason said:
No offense but this isn't a human emotion opinions thread. Go burst someone else's bubbles! We don't need to hear love doesn't exist as long as it's real to us.

(but I think this is the first post I've made in this thread lmfao)

Totally agree with this, Mason.

I used to have a Crush on someone. They were one of my better friends. Buuuuut, my Best Friend went out with her for a couple of weeks. Broke Up, Then a couple months later they went out again. They broke up again.

After that i noticed that she only wanted boyfriends cause she was jealous. When she didnt have one and her friend did, she kept saying "I need to get a boyfriend" alot. When she found one, she only talked to us when she wanted food on the bus. After a while I started ignoring her and refusing to give her food.

I tell you she didnt like that. Then I asked my best friend if he noticed how bitchy she's become and he said he noticed. One time he had a seat next to him, she wanted to sit there but he refused and said it was my spot. When it was time for me to get on the bus there was still a spare seat. She was sooooooo pissed then. I dont think I've talked to her for the whole year now and I'm pretty glad.

Crackin355 said:
I used to have a Crush on someone. They were one of my better friends. Buuuuut, my Best Friend went out with her for a couple of weeks. Broke Up, Then a couple months later they went out again. They broke up again.

After that i noticed that she only wanted boyfriends cause she was jealous. When she didnt have one and her friend did, she kept saying "I need to get a boyfriend" alot. When she found one, she only talked to us when she wanted food on the bus. After a while I started ignoring her and refusing to give her food.

I tell you she didnt like that. Then I asked my best friend if he noticed how bitchy she's become and he said he noticed. One time he had a seat next to him, she wanted to sit there but he refused and said it was my spot. When it was time for me to get on the bus there was still a spare seat. She was sooooooo pissed then. I dont think I've talked to her for the whole year now and I'm pretty glad.

Thank you for getting on topic

Crackin355 said:

Yeah some girls are weird like that with the whole "I want a boyfriend because my friend does!" and then they don't take a relationship seriously. That's so annoying. But some guys also want to go out with girls just to get in their pants....

GalacticPetey said:
After what's happened to me recently, I'm not up for the whole dating thing until next year.

Well I've NEVER had a boyfriend, so it's annoying to me at times to not have one....
I'm sorry to hear that GP :(

NintendoQueen said:
GalacticPetey said:
After what's happened to me recently, I'm not up for the whole dating thing until next year.

Well I've NEVER had a boyfriend, so it's annoying to me at times to not have one....
I'm sorry to hear that GP :(

You're the fist person to feel sorry for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back