For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

banjonator1 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Oh grow up people.

You just need time. Maturity comes slowly.

I'm sorry Javelin, was that intentional? Grow up. Maturity comes slowly. Intentional joke or funny contradiction?
*facepalm*

I'm saying grow up because you all are like OH EM GEE WE'RE ANNOYING!!! 1!!

And I'm saying not to worry if you actually do care because maturity will come.

What does this have to do with crushes or love?

EDIT: Just real quick with what Javelin said: There are guys my age that are STILL NOT mature...Sigh.

Another side note: What do other girls have that I don't?!

Lily said:
another day of school, there is this one guy who insists on high-fiving me everytime I walk past.
At school, Im liked but I CANNOT consider myself 'popular', Im too nice, weird and gothic to ever be sterotypically 'popular'.

I can't be popular! I'm just too awesome!

Dr. Javelin said:
banjonator1 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Oh grow up people.

You just need time. Maturity comes slowly.

I'm sorry Javelin, was that intentional? Grow up. Maturity comes slowly. Intentional joke or funny contradiction?
*facepalm*

I'm saying grow up because you all are like OH EM GEE WE'RE ANNOYING!!! 1!!

And I'm saying not to worry if you actually do care because maturity will come.

I absolutely loathe asshats who are like "LOL!!! I'M ANNOYING AND I THINK THAT MAKE SME FUNNAY!!!!!!! PIE!!!!!!!! CHEEESSE!!!!!! CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SVS, please. As if you don't do that everyonce in a while.

And Javelin, all I'm saying is that I'm going to enjoy immaturity while it lasts. To tell the truth, it never truly leaves.

(note how I got your name right.)

Getting off topic here. This ISN'T Mindless Junk...

Repeat:::Another side note: What do other girls have that I don't?!

Dr. Javelin said:
Ah don't worry, almost everyone is irritating in middle school.

In fact the middle schoolers are still annoying. God they never shut up.

It's nice to see a few that are relatively mature, though.

I am a middle schooler. I'm not annoying

GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ah don't worry, almost everyone is irritating in middle school.

In fact the middle schoolers are still annoying. God they never shut up.

It's nice to see a few that are relatively mature, though.

I am a middle schooler. I'm not annoying

So you say. ;)

I mean, not a lot of people go up and say that they are annoying.
Well, I do, but that's not the point.

So I have a problem.

What am I supposed to do when a girl who I'm friends with likes me, but I already have a crush?

Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

What am I supposed to do when a girl who I'm friends with likes me, but I already have a crush?
Well, are you ABSOLUTELY sure you DO NOT like this other girl? If not, then don't pay any mind to her--she will get the hint (this what guys did to me when I had crushes on them). If so, then be nice and friendly to her.

I'm only 13 and if i'm not acting stupid to make my friends laugh and accept me, I can be mature.

My friends just think I'm immature regularly but its just an act. although I guess posting the troll face man dancing to "I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts" song doesnt help.

NintendoQueen said:
Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

Well, are you ABSOLUTELY sure you DO NOT like this other girl? If not, then don't pay any mind to her--she will get the hint (this what guys did to me when I had crushes on them). If so, then be nice and friendly to her.
What NQ said.

This is the Super Mario Boards. Threads always go crazy and annoying.

Of course, go figure, a guy I meet through friends at school today, he was cool and funny and nice....the catch? He's married. HA.

Untitled-1.jpg

Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

You go date her now because you will never get a second chance. Wait forever until your current crush notices how you feel.

Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

You go date her now because you will never get a second chance. Wait forever until your current crush notices how you feel.
Well this is what I do too--Wait around forever til someone asks me out. I think girls like when guys take initiative...
;)

NintendoQueen said:
Brock said:
Dr. Javelin said:
So I have a problem.

Well this is what I do too--Wait around forever til someone asks me out. I think girls like when guys take initiative...
;)

most do. guys in general are cowards. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back