For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Ok I have brought this thread back so we can all cry and mope here about love, crushes, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc!

Well, I am still waiting for my Prince Charming...

Re: A New For the Guys

You should lower you standard and go for a nice guy instead :waluigi:

Sir Poshington the XV said:

I'm trying to find this "nice guy" there only seems to be jerks at my school. All unfriendly and shit, it would be refreshing to find a nice guy at my school...

Sir Poshington the XV said:
Oh my god you had better not troll this thread.

Or I will freaking kill you.

Guys I suspect SuperChao doesn't love me.

Pity me.

Um, well let's see here.

Isn't there rules about trolling? Really?

So yes, um, well, I currently have no crushes anymore (unless you count celebrity crushes). So I won't be as whiny...

Well, most of my happy romantic times are in the past, so...

But I'm still hopeful.

Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

Yeah my happy moments with the kid I whined about on here are long gone...but I guess that means I need to look ahead.

Here is a quote that sticks out to me:
"Maybe God wanted us to meet a few wrong people before we found the right one"

I'm sorry if that offends anyone (with the whole God thing, but I don't want to get into an argument here..it's just a quote!)

All boys schools kinda suck in this regard.
I left my crush in my hometown.
Maybe one day I will return like a dramatic cowboy/soldier returns at the end of a movie.

QuizmoManiac said:
All boys schools kinda suck in this regard.
I left my crush in my hometown.
Maybe one day I will return like a dramatic cowboy/soldier returns at the end of a movie.

That would be romantic, your crush my find that attractive ;)

Mason said:
>looking for prince charming on a mario forum

2rcppaf.png
I ain't looking for Prince Charming on here. :rolleyes:

@Nabber--Why do you have a bad feeling about this? If you don't like it, then don't come on here. Plain and simple.

Too many boys fancy me... Im not exactly 'boy hunting' but recently, more boys seem to like/flirt with me...

It does get annoying being stalked home by boys, having boys asking if Im ok then wraping there arms round me, or some go 'HEY SEXY LILY!' I just act cool and be friendly, Im still waiting for my soulmate.

Lily said:
Too many boys fancy me... Im not exactly 'boy hunting' but recently, more boys seem to like/flirt with me...
Yeah, currently I have at least 4 people on my list of "probably likes me." By this point I don't even bother trying to find out why.

Im not sure who is faking/just flirting cus they think Im cute and who really likes me.

Lily said:
Im not sure who is faking/just flirting cus they think Im cute and who really likes me.
I've had too many fake flirters to count. I just wish they'd stop.

Back when All boys hated me... I ALWAYS fell for fake flirts, I had a lot of heartbreak because of it.

Well Lily, I understand the whole "stalker" thing; that would get really annoying and creepy.

Nabber, you should give these girls a try (if they are nice, decent girls--if they are creepy, then never mind). I would totally love if a guy flirted with me, and wasn't creepy about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back