For the Guys (A Thread About Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A New For the Guys (and Gals)

How tall are you?

That looks like mah bro, give him blond curly hair and a gutair to perfect it!

A girl in my class is two years older than me, and she is like 3/4 of my size. So who cares about age?
Also, NQ, I wanted this thread to come back. Hopefully I won't have to repeat how my school works again.

I've got a question: How do you know when a girl is seriously flirting with you?

Bro said:
I've got a question: How do you know when a girl is seriously flirting with you?
Uh, I would guess she won't stop talking to you, is nice to you (if it's a nice girl)... I don't know, do you really think girls have ever flirted with me? The most flirting I've ever gotten is one girl going back and forth between saying that I'm her best friend, She's my only friend, and that you're mean we're not friends any more.

Nabber said:
Bro said:
Uh, I would guess she won't stop talking to you, is nice to you (if it's a nice girl)... I don't know, do you really think girls have ever flirted with me? The most flirting I've ever gotten is one girl going back and forth between saying that I'm her best friend, She's my only friend, and that you're mean we're not friends any more.
Well, she said I had a cute earlobe(?) but I seriously don't know if she's being legit or not. One extremely important note is that she wouldn't stop sitting next to me at church last week.

Bro said:
Nabber said:
Bro said:
Well, she said I had a cute earlobe(?) but I seriously don't know if she's being legit or not. One extremely important note is that she wouldn't stop sitting next to me at church last week.

How long have you known her for? Because the sitting next to you thing could just be that she likes you as a friend and wants to sit with her friend.

Bro said:
Nabber said:
Bro said:
I can't give any more advice than you have to figure this out by yourself. I've had lots of fake flirting so really, you just need to know if you're their type and if they're being persistent with this.

Epic Nitwit said:
Bro said:
Nabber said:
Bro said:

How long have you known her for? Because the sitting next to you thing could just be that she likes you as a friend and wants to sit with her friend.
I've known her for a long time but she never sits next to me.

@Bro--From a girl's point of view, well, guys have a hard time picking up subtle hints (of flirting). Girls will want to talk to you, and want to go out of their way to talk to you/be friendly to you (I tend to do that). Also, if she's teasing you (in a fun, friendly way of course) then she may be flirting as well.
Just try to keep an eye out for subtle hints ;)

Also, about the discussion on height: I'm 22 years old and I am 5' 1"....But I love being short ;)

I hate it. I have low self esteem about my looks, I'm small and unsure weather I am fat or thin, In year 7 and 8 my weight and tomboyishness made unpopular with boys, trust me, no boys liked me.

But now boys seem to like me more, I don't know what it is...

Lily said:
I hate it. I have low self esteem about my looks, I'm small and unsure weather I am fat or thin, In year 7 and 8 my weight and tomboyishness made unpopular with boys, trust me, no boys liked me.

Lily, there is nothing wrong with being short. Have you heard of the saying: Dynamite comes in a small package? :)
Also, boys like you because they like YOU for who YOU are. You are probably keeping it real and not trying to be a poser or anything.

NintendoQueen said:
Lily said:

Lily, there is nothing wrong with being short. Have you heard of the saying: Dynamite comes in a small package? :)
Also, boys like you because they like YOU for who YOU are. You are probably keeping it real and not trying to be a poser or anything.
Actually, boys will like you for who you are or whether you're "hot", depending on the crowd.

I wonder what it would be like to be loved by someone *not in a family or friend sort of way*.
I wonder what it would be like to be kissed.
I wonder what it would be like to be embraced.

NintendoQueen said:
I wonder what it would be like to be loved by someone *not in a family or friend sort of way*.

I dunno. Maybe like hugs and kisses?

Epic Nitwit said:
NintendoQueen said:

I dunno. Maybe like hugs and kisses?
troll-troll-face-l.png

So I had this dream last night where this guy (who was this random guy, I don't know anyone like this IRL) so he was at my house and he spent the night. I had a crush on him and I thought he liked me too. I remember wanting to sit by him on my couch and we would just talk and laugh and have a good time. There was one point where he was going to leave, so I was saying good-bye to him and I asked him for his number. He said no. I was upset b/c I thought he liked me back...and then I asked for a hug at least, and he said no.

For once, (in my dream) I felt like what it was like to have someone like me, then it was ruined by me asking him for his phone number. Sigh.

NintendoQueen said:
So I had this dream last night where this guy (who was this random guy, I don't know anyone like this IRL) so he was at my house and he spent the night. I had a crush on him and I thought he liked me too. I remember wanting to sit by him on my couch and we would just talk and laugh and have a good time. There was one point where he was going to leave, so I was saying good-bye to him and I asked him for his number. He said no. I was upset b/c I thought he liked me back...and then I asked for a hug at least, and he said no.

For once, (in my dream) I felt like what it was like to have someone like me, then it was ruined by me asking him for his phone number. Sigh.
That's the problem about assumptions... it's okay to think that he likes you but you need to be prepared for that to be false. And sometimes it's better not to know the truth...

Nabber said:
NintendoQueen said:

That's the problem about assumptions... it's okay to think that he likes you but you need to be prepared for that to be false. And sometimes it's better not to know the truth...

This was just a dream I had. This really did not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back