Super Smash bros Universe?

Well, it'd be fun if it was a big online MMO game for the Wii U.

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
also Epic Mickey won so many awards so I guess Mickey deserves a chance
Titanic also won so many awards, but that doesn't mean Leonardo DiCaprio should be playable.
Is Titanic a video game?

That's not the point of what he said. Saying stuff won many awards doesn't mean they're automatically capable of being in a Smash Bros. game. Mickey isn't going to be in any SSB games because he didn't originate as a video game character.

Northern Verve said:
That's not the point of what [Magikrazy] said. Saying stuff won many awards doesn't mean they're automatically capable of being in a Smash Bros. game. Mickey isn't going to be in any SSB games because he didn't originate as a video game character.
Exactly.

Also, what Lily said.

You can already play as Mickey in Brawl if you model swap. :P

Meh, I want third party characters so I can beat them up.

Why does some hate 3rd party characters so much? It's not like they take 2/3rd's of the roster. They're a little nice feature to play against.

Lily said:
It's nice to have a few as long as they don't go insane.

They weren't insane in Brawl and it's likely they won't go in insane in Super Smash Bros. 4. So there shouldn't be any reason to oppose it IMO

I'm fine with the idea as long as the majority are Nintendo characters: 1/4 of the roster at the absolute max, or lower than that!

Lily said:
I'm fine with the idea as long as the majority are Nintendo characters: 1/4 of the roster at the absolute max, or lower than that!

1/4th of the roster (If it's a 45-50 roster) would be about 10 characters (And poor Nabber would have heart attack). Thaaaaat would be a little too much. I'd say more then 2 but less then 6

supermariofan said:
Nabber said:
Or how about no third party characters at all? :D
Well Epic Mickey is made by Nintendo so technically it's not third party

Dude... it's still 3rd Party. Nintendo didn't make it themselves. The first Epic Mickey was exclusive to the Wii. But exclusives does not mean the same thing as first or second party all the time.

Using your logic, any character that appeared in a Nintendo roster is a Nintendo character. No, we mean games that are made by Nintendo or published by Nintendo (the game has a Nintendo logo on the front cover of the box, basically).

Back