Super Smash bros Universe?

supermariofan said:
Yes Castlevania was released for Nintendo consoles it first appeared on NES
And later ported to the Commodore 64, Amiga, DOS and Microsoft Windows, all of which I'm most certain Nintendo have played no part in. And the two Castlevania games typically cited as among the greatest ever made (as far as I've heard, someone with more knowledge on the series can correct me if I'm wrong) - Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night - were released on the PC Engine and PlayStation, respectively. Doesn't sound like Nintendo has any control over the series to me!

I still don't think you'll understand that not everything to appear on a Nintendo console is owned by Nintendo, but worth a shot anyway.

Herr Shyguy said:
Scrooge McDuck for SSB4.
I wholeheartedly support.

Herr Shyguy said:
Scrooge McDuck for SSB4.
Strangely enough, I've seen people wanting Mickey Mouse to be in SSB4, and saying that he might actually have more of a chance than Mega Man at this point.

I'm... not too sure I agree with that sentiment, but whatever.

Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Scrooge McDuck for SSB4.
Strangely enough, I've seen people wanting Mickey Mouse to be in SSB4, and saying that he might actually have more of a chance than Mega Man at this point.

I'm thinking of Epic Mickey 2 right now

Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Scrooge McDuck for SSB4.

Mickey doesn't stand a chance at all. He's known first and foremost as a cartoon character. Not as a videogame character. It'd be really strange to have a character that had basically nothing to do with Nintendo for the exception of when games were made for the systems related to Mickey happened.

I just think it'd be bizarre for him to be on Smash Bros. when for pretty much the first 60-70 years of his existence he had absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo whatsoever. If people honestly think he stands a better chance then Mega Man then they're sadly mistaken.

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Scrooge McDuck for SSB4.

Mickey doesn't stand a chance at all. He's known first and foremost as a cartoon character. Not as a videogame character. It'd be really strange to have a character that had basically nothing to do with Nintendo for the exception of when games were made for the systems related to Mickey happened.

I just think it'd be bizarre for him to be on Smash Bros. when for pretty much the first 60-70 years of his existence he had absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo whatsoever. If people honestly think he stands a better chance then Mega Man then they're sadly mistaken.
unless it's the one from Epic Mickey joining, it is a little bizarre

Smashgoom202 said:
My thoughts exactly. But I guess some people think differently... :-\
That wasn't meant to be serious. I was poking fun at supermariofan's thoughts, and shyguy jokingly agreed (unless he was serious [though that would be cool]).

If the option that cartoon/television/movie characters could ever be in a Super Smash Bros. game, my first pick would be, without a doubt, James Bond.

The only movie character I'd want to see would be Vizini.

Magikrazy said:
Smashgoom202 said:
My thoughts exactly. But I guess some people think differently... :-\
That wasn't meant to be serious. I was poking fun at supermariofan's thoughts, and shyguy jokingly agreed (unless he was serious [though that would be cool]).
I was referring to Northern Verve's comment, not yours.

Back