Super Smash bros Universe?

Propeller Toad said:
supermariofan said:
Is Call of Duty Nintendo?

Far from it, in fact.

Sorry, but that question almost made me spill out some soda from my mouth.

Yoshidude99 said:
Soild Snake in Brawl was the Smash Bros version of Call of Duty

...what?

Yoshidude99 said:
Soild Snake in Brawl was the Smash Bros version of Call of Duty

You mean he's the Smash Bros. version of a cash cow? Interesting...

You could've put this in playable third-party characters you know.

Anyways, I'd rather have Simon Belmont from Castlevania replace him probably not. MGS4 was never released for Nintendo consoles, only ports of previous games and the first Metal Gear. Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale will probably be the one to use that design, especially with all of the good reception MGS4 got. But really, it all boils down to what Kojima specifically asks for, which will determine what happens.

Count Mario said:
supermariofan said:
So Snake might be in both Smash Bros AND Playstation All Stars? weird
Might be, or only one. Depends on how Kojima feels.
They better not take him out. I'd like to hear him talk about possible newcomers like: Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey design), Ryu Hayabusa, and Simon belmont

supermariofan said:
Count Mario said:
supermariofan said:
So Snake might be in both Smash Bros AND Playstation All Stars? weird
Might be, or only one. Depends on how Kojima feels.
They better not take him out. I'd like to hear him talk about possible newcomers like: Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey design), Ryu Hayabusa, and Simon belmont
It wouldn't be fair if a third-party company got two of its series in. I would choose Castlevania over Metal Gear mainly because the former series doesn't just have ports of its titles to Nintendo and has most of its games on Nintendo consoles.

supermariofan said:
Do you think Rayman is a possible canidate since there's a game coming for the Wii U
Maybe. But his chances are slim compared to guys like Mega Man, Simon Belmont, Pac-Man, and Bomberman as those are the guys everybody is talking about. I wouldn't mind though as I like Rayman.

Mickey Mouse might not happen, I'm still hoping for him but there is no way Sakurai would think to himself: "Hmm, I'll ask Disney if I can put in there mascot in Smash Bros"

Minuette said:
I'd not hope for Mickey if I were you. That way, if he's not in, you're not dissappointed.
Why? sure he's best known as a cartoon character but Epic Mickey is awesome! he could be a possible canidate. btw a lot of people want to see him

supermariofan said:
Minuette said:
I'd not hope for Mickey if I were you. That way, if he's not in, you're not dissappointed.
Why? sure he's best known as a cartoon character but Epic Mickey is awesome! he could be a possible canidate. btw a lot of people want to see him
That doesn't really matter. It's Sakurai's game, and if he wants Mickey in, Mickey is in.

If he doesn't, then he isn't.

supermariofan said:

Actually, no. He is not a possible candidate because his debut was not on a videogame, it was on a cartoon. Plus, his first game was not on a Nintendo console, so that makes him automatically ineligible.

Meh, I couldn't care less if they got Snake out. Actually, he fits better in PlayStation's game.

Anser said:
supermariofan said:

Actually, no. He is not a possible candidate because his debut was not on a videogame, it was on a cartoon. Plus, his first game was not on a Nintendo console, so that makes him automatically ineligible.

Meh, I couldn't care less if they got Snake out. Actually, he fits better in PlayStation's game.
Just to say, your second sentence does not make sense due to the fact Sonic's first games were not on Nintendo consoles. I agree with everything else though.

Back