Super Smash bros Universe?

In our hacked game, Chuck Norris is Snake

@supermariofan Are you serious?! I’m sorry but… Spongebob… Most stupidest idea I’ve ever heard. Really.

@Nabber I agree so much, no 3rd party characters is better.

@’3K Are you crazy? Pokémon is WAY better than Sonic and Megaman at any time of the day.

FMGBASKFH said:
@Nabber I agree so much, no 3rd party characters is better.

@’3K Are you crazy? Pokémon is WAY better than Sonic and Megaman at any time of the day.

Maybe in amount of quality games recently. But Sonic and (if he's added) Megaman adds that special something to an already diverse roster filled with iconic Nintendo characters. There's nothing wrong with a few 3rd parties here and there.

I came across this site, where you can put these litter markers in your sig, to show which characters you want in the next Super Smash Bros.!

http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad153/1337star/SSB4%20Sigs/

FMGBASKFH said:

Ahaha, I'd disagree with you strongly, but this argument would be based on personal taste.

^wat :???:

La Marionette said:
FMGBASKFH said:

Ahaha, I'd disagree with you strongly, but this argument would be based on personal taste.

^wat :???:

He probably meant Pokemon is a better RPG than Sonic and Megaman, even though they (Sonic and Megaman) aren't really RPGs at all :smug:

That reminds me, when the fuck is Bioware going to release the sequel to the game! You don't just tease a sequel at the end of something then never make it!

Smashgoom202 said:
That reminds me, when the fuck is Bioware going to release the sequel to the game! You don't just tease a sequel at the end of something then never make it!

I'm not sure there's that many people who want a sequel. I don't think it was really received well.

And of course Pokemon are a better RPG then Megaman and Sonic. Because that's not what Sonic and Megaman are known for, Whatever Platformers that the Pokemon series has Megaman and Sonic have most certainly better platformers. Their main games are very different genres. But I think FMGBASKFH was expressing that he thinks Pokemon as a whole series is better then the Sonic or Megaman series.

Which isn't something I really agree with. But it's his opinion.

Smashgoom202 said:
That reminds me, when the *bleep* is Bioware going to release the sequel to the game! You don't just tease a sequel at the end of something then never make it!

You mean that company currently owned by EA? How about never? Considering the fact that they are responsible for a game that had so much potential, but just basically neglected. Shame on them, I loved that game, too.

Smashgoom202 said:
I came across this site, where you can put these litter markers in your sig, to show which characters you want in the next Super Smash Bros.!

http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad153/1337star/SSB4%20Sigs/
Wow, this gives me an idea for Iwata's final smash:
Sakurai's making a new SSB game! Then fans trample his oppenents to death trying to find Sakurai

Red Barchetta said:
supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Simon Belmont needs to be in there!!!!
I'll say yes if Snake doesn't make it in the next Smash Bros.
are you saying Belmont is a third party character?

He is a third-party character. He's developed by Konami, the same gaming company that developed Snake.
He is on so many nintendo games and is still a nintendo character

...That's not how this works, mate. Running by that rational, I could say Jade is a Nintendo character because Beyond Good & Evil was also released on the GameCube. Castlevania is not and never has been exclusively released for Nintendo consoles, and even if they were, Nintendo doesn't own Konami, the company that owns the trademark on Simon Belmont; Konami are their own thing, independent of either of the big three. Thus, Nintendo have no legal rights to any of Konami's characters; ergo, Simon Belmont is a third-party character.

But all that pales in comparison to the fact that Dracula totally deserves the playable role more than Simon !!

Crocodile Dippy said:
...That's not how this works, mate. Running by that rational, I could say Jade is a Nintendo character because Beyond Good & Evil was also released on the GameCube. Castlevania is not and never has been exclusively released for Nintendo consoles, and even if they were, Nintendo doesn't own Konami, the company that owns the trademark on Simon Belmont; Konami are their own thing, independent of either of the big three. Thus, Nintendo have no legal rights to any of Konami's characters; ergo, Simon Belmont is a third-party character.

But all that pales in comparison to the fact that Dracula totally deserves the playable role more than Simon !!
Yes Castlevania was released for Nintendo consoles it first appeared on NES

By that logic, Mega Man and Ryu Hyabusa are also Nintendo characters. That'd be rad, but that's not how things work.

supermariofan said:
Crocodile Dippy said:

However, Konami owns Simon, not Nintendo. If Nintendo wants Simon on the roster, they need to ask Konami first (and they'll most likely say no as they already have Snake).

supermariofan said:
He is on so many nintendo games and is still a nintendo character

supermariofan said:

Uh, no. Simon's still third party. Just because a game appeared on a Nintendo console doesn't mean it's made by Nintendo. I'm pretty sure that Nintendo hasn't made a single Castlevania game.

Back