Super Smash bros Universe?

supermariofan said:
I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Spongebob, Master Chief, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie

yeah, that's possible.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Is there a smiley for laughing?

:lol:

Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Melee characters that didn't make it in Brawl, Spongebob, Master Chief, Geno, Tails, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (hopefully Elijah Wood Spyro), Kamek, Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario, Waluigi, Mii, Pacman, Sora, Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey version), Krystal, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Professor Layton, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie, and the dog from Duck Hunt
Is there a smiley for laughing? That was hilarious.
what's so hilarious about it?
Ok, most of those were mighty fine editions, but Spongebob playable? Viacom would sue their asses if they even so much as mentioned him in the game. And the Duck Hunt Dog? What would he do?
well spongebob is a famous icon I think he deserves a chance and the duck hunt dog I know all three taunts: 1. that annoying giggle, 2.holding a duck, and 3.holding two ducks

supermariofan said:
Smasher said:
supermariofan said:
I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Spongebob, Master Chief, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie

yeah, that's possible.
are you serious or are you being sarcastic?

Sarcasm. There's no way in hell that any of those will ever be in a Smash Bros game. Reasons:
*SpongeBob is a TV character.
*Master Chief is from Halo, a series exclusive to another console.
*Sackboy: see above, replace Halo with LittleBigPlanet
*B-K would have been possible bin Melee, but now that's a definite impossibility for obvious reasons.

Mickey, Sora, Simon, and the Duck Hunt Dog are all also highly unlikely.

Also please don't double post.

supermariofan said:
I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Melee characters that didn't make it in Brawl, Spongebob, Master Chief, Geno, Tails, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (hopefully Elijah Wood Spyro), Kamek, Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario, Waluigi, Mii, Pacman, Sora, Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey version), Krystal, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Professor Layton, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie, and the dog from Duck Hunt

A few of those like Megaman, Bowser Jr, and Krystal are all possible. But to be honest there's no way all of those characters will be in the game. There is a certain criteria for characters to get into Smash Bros. (This is mostly going towards all the non-nintendo characters). 1. They must have originated as a Video game character (So Spongebob and Mickey Mouse aren't possible as they started out as cartoons) 2. They must have some sort of history on being on a Nintendo Console (So Master Chief and Sackboy are ruled out) 3. I'm pretty sure they'd only choose one character from a series to represent a 3rd party. So Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow are unlikely (Though I must admit I'd love Tails to be a character)

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Ok, most of those were mighty fine editions, but Spongebob playable? Viacom would sue their asses if they even so much as mentioned him in the game. And the Duck Hunt Dog? What would he do?
well spongebob is a famous icon I think he deserves a chance and the duck hunt dog I know all three taunts: 1. that annoying giggle, 2.holding a duck, and 3.holding two ducks
Do you know who Viacom is? They wouldn't let Nintendo have their beloved mascot get beat up by their characters.
As for the Dog, it's great you have taunts, but Smash Bros. is about fighting. How would he fight?

Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Do you know who Viacom is? They wouldn't let Nintendo have their beloved mascot get beat up by their characters.
As for the Dog, it's great you have taunts, but Smash Bros. is about fighting. How would he fight?
Standard B: the NES Zapper
Up B: flying with a duck for a few seconds

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Dogs can't shoot guns, silly.

^
That statement's kinda pointless when you have Kirby and Jigglypuff who don't even have fingers shooting guns like the Super Scope

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

A few of those like Megaman, Bowser Jr, and Krystal are all possible. But to be honest there's no way all of those characters will be in the game. There is a certain criteria for characters to get into Smash Bros. (This is mostly going towards all the non-nintendo characters). 1. They must have originated as a Video game character (So Spongebob and Mickey Mouse aren't possible as they started out as cartoons) 2. They must have some sort of history on being on a Nintendo Console (So Master Chief and Sackboy are ruled out) 3. I'm pretty sure they'd only choose one character from a series to represent a 3rd party. So Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow are unlikely (Though I must admit I'd love Tails to be a character)
What's funny about this post is that your avatar has Twilight flipping out (from Look Before You Sleep).

Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Neither can Foxes, Birds, or Wolves

Smashgoom202 said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

What's funny about this post is that your avatar has Twilight flipping out (from Look Before You Sleep).

Coincidental Avatar rotation I see :P (Using a rotating avatar. That had like an 1/80 chance of being the avatar for this post appearing to you)

Also that was kinda a bit off-topic too

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
Neither can Foxes, Birds, or Wolves
Fox, Falco, and Wolf are all anthropomorphic animals, capable of human things. The Duck Hunt Dog is non-anthro, as he walks around on all fours.

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

Coincidental Avatar rotation I see :P (Using a rotating avatar. That had like an 1/80 chance of being the avatar for this post appearing to you)

Also that was kinda a bit off-topic too
Now Twilight's giving me a smug like, again perfectly fitting what you're saying at the moment!

Okay, about that long list, it's really silly and whoever wrote it doesn't seem to realize what Super Smash Bros. is really about. Also, the massive number of quotes within quotes needs to stop.

supermariofan said:
also Epic Mickey won so many awards so I guess Mickey deserves a chance

Awards don't automatically mean they're going to be in the next Smash Bros.

Also Mickey has no chance whatsoever. Smash Bros is specifically characters that debuted as Video game characters. Mickey has been a cartoon character for nearly 100 years.

supermariofan said:
also Epic Mickey won so many awards so I guess Mickey deserves a chance
Titanic also won so many awards, but that doesn't mean Leonardo DiCaprio should be playable.

It might not even be the real name. The same rumor also said no new EarthBound/F-Zero characters.

Back