Super Smash bros Universe?

I hope there is.

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
There should be a new villian again

For Adventure Mode? If so, then I had the thought of having Nightmare be the major antagonist.

Nightmare2.jpg

The Kirby series kind of has enough attention even with the creator of both Kirby and Super Smash Bros. being the same person.

Link said:
Don Paulo is a master of disguise, he can dress up as AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL!
oh my god that is so impressive he can dress up as an 11 year old girl

How about this: a 9-ish girl that can turn into a dragon (actually it's the other way around, the dragon turns into the girl, but whatever)?

myrrh_manakete_dragonstone.gif

Yeah, but he can build enormous fleets of airships...
EggFleet_SonicHeroes.png

...awesome looking and powerful robots...
omega.jpg

...and even make a robot version of his nemesis, Sonic.
Metal_Sonic_by_manaita.jpg

Fawful is overrated if you asked me. Regarding Dr. Eggman, I did have a boss battle thought, relating to his Egg Viper.

Have you even faced the Egg Viper? He jumps up from under the platforms about every second and shoots you while saying "GET A LOAD OF THIS!".

Crap, I made a topic like this without realizing on existed already. :(

I figured it would be higher up on the first page so I didn't bother to search.

I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Melee characters that didn't make it in Brawl, Spongebob, Master Chief, Geno, Tails, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (hopefully Elijah Wood Spyro), Kamek, Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario, Waluigi, Mii, Pacman, Sora, Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey version), Krystal, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Professor Layton, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie, and the dog from Duck Hunt

supermariofan said:
I asked nintendo if they could add these characters: Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Melee characters that didn't make it in Brawl, Spongebob, Master Chief, Geno, Tails, Shadow the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (hopefully Elijah Wood Spyro), Kamek, Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario, Waluigi, Mii, Pacman, Sora, Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey version), Krystal, Baby Mario, Knuckles, Professor Layton, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Sackboy, Banjo-Kazooie, and the dog from Duck Hunt
Is there a smiley for laughing? That was hilarious.

Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
what's so hilarious about it?

supermariofan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
supermariofan said:
what's so hilarious about it?
Ok, most of those were mighty fine editions, but Spongebob playable? Viacom would sue their asses if they even so much as mentioned him in the game. And the Duck Hunt Dog? What would he do?

Back