What would make the perfect Mario Party?

I want the regular items to return from Mario Party 3. I never got a chance to use them. I don't even recall playing that game; only watching it.

The Watch thing that makes it the last five turns sounds awesome

They should return minigames from Mario Party 1, 2, and 3, even though when I was a little kid, I remembered the ones I hated and it's a good deal of minigames I hated.

Ornithologist Mario said:
They should return minigames from Mario Party 1, 2, and 3, even though when I was a little kid, I remembered the ones I hated and it's a good deal of minigames I hated.
There are some there that I do like to play and some of 4-7's aswell. They look very fun as I always wanted to play them.

They should definitely bring back old extra modes from earlier games, like Super Duel Mode, and Duel boards. Plus the bonus minigames were always nice to have. But please no waggling/motion controls, or at least an option to play without them.

Leonyx said:
They should definitely bring back old extra modes from earlier games, like Super Duel Mode, and Duel boards. Plus the bonus minigames were always nice to have. But please no waggling/motion controls, or at least an option to play without them.
Duel Boards:I want them to be even bigger than last time. Yes.
Super Duel Mode:No never ever again.

A chance to switch around graphics from the N64 to the GCN to the Wii? IDK it's just an idea. But one thing MUST happen for the perfect Mario Party. BRING. DK. BACK.and maybe Tumble, but who cares about him?

GutsehMan said:
A chance to switch around graphics from the N64 to the GCN to the Wii? IDK it's just an idea. But one thing MUST happen for the perfect Mario Party. BRING. DK. BACK.and maybe Tumble, but who cares about him?

This

GutsehMan said:
He still is here in the 5-8 just has a space.

King Bill said:
GutsehMan said:
He still is here in the 5-8 just has a space.

He means he wants DK back as a playable character.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Duel Boards:I want them to be even bigger than last time. Yes.
Super Duel Mode:No never ever again.

Why not? They were really fun, and there was some strategy in the gameplay which was nice.

I really didn't play the board game in Mario Party 5 and 6, so I don't remember how the DK spaces were. If they were practically useless, I'm all for DK being playable. If not, well they can get Rosalina to replace him. It makes some sense anyways, since she's like the space princess. She could come up with unique minigames.

Donkey Kong spaces help the player(s).

Donkey Kong should be playable again.

I think there was some minigames or something involved with landing on the spaces, right? Or did he just give you items?

Leonyx said:

I think there was some minigames or something involved with landing on the spaces, right? Or did he just give you items?

Both, actually

There are either minigames or DK's giving you bonuses. It's either of the two, but not both.

Okay. Rosalina could definitely do that, so we can have DK again.

^That's what I suggested earlier.

Lubba or Rosalina could be the host. And the guy who isn't the host could replace the DK space

Back