What would make the perfect Mario Party?

I was thinking Rosalina is the host AND the person who replaced the DK space.

Nah, I want to give Lubba the DK space role

I'd rather Lubba host battle minigames or something, Rosalina do the DK spaces, and Toad do the hosting. It feels more appropriate to me.

I like it when Toad's playable, though

On the topic of returning minigames, I only want the minigames that you can play holding the Wii Remote sideways. These include:

Note: Mario Party 8 minigames can not be metioned, because they are pointless to put in. Also, tilting the Remote left and right can be included.

-Hide and Go BOOM!
-Book It!
-Soccer Survival
-Camera Shy
-Defuse or Lose
-Handy Hoppers
-Bumper Balls
-Power Washer

Any more you want to add?

^^It could be, like, a Blue Toad hosting, or even the Toad Brigade.

I also want Mario Mechs to return.

What would the Propeller Suit do?

Like be a hot air balloon in a minigame. The more you do something, the higher it goes, like the way it functioned in NSMB Wii. You go up, up and up...and then fall. :P It's one of those "How high can you go?" minigames.

Oh, I thought it would be an item

Yeah, I meant it as an item, but it could be replaced by the penguin suit.

I would love Power ups as the item. The mushroom could let you role two dices. The fire flower could take coins off any one who they pass.

King Bill said:
I would love Power ups as the item. The mushroom could let you role two dices. The fire flower could take coins off any one who they pass.
.....The series has done this since the first game, and the fire flower idea was used as a podoboo capsule/orb (I think) in Mario Party 5, 6, and 7. (Again, I think)

GutsehMan said:
King Bill said:
.....The series has done this since the first game, and the fire flower idea was used as a podoboo capsule/orb (I think) in Mario Party 5, 6, and 7. (Again, I think)

You're correct about 7. In 5, the capsule had a different effect, it would make you move 10 spaces, but burn any capsules you had with you at the moment.

Not sure about 6 though.

Back