What would make the perfect Mario Party?

Figment said:
If Nintendo makes Baby Waluigi, I will stop buying their games. Not literally, but that would be stupid.
everybody else gets a baby though

Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:
If Nintendo makes Baby Waluigi, I will stop buying their games. Not literally, but that would be stupid.

No excuse to make another baby character. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were enough.

Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:

No excuse to make another baby character. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were enough.
i don't like the babies they cause to many plot holes

Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:

I love the babies, but enough are enough. And the plot holes are one of the reasons I like them, actually. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were unique for that.

Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:

I love the babies, but enough are enough. And the plot holes are one of the reasons I like them, actually. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were unique for that.
i hate nintendo for saying mario and luigi are from Brooklyn but were born in the mushroom kingdom

Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:

i hate nintendo for saying mario and luigi are from Brooklyn but were born in the mushroom kingdom
You didn't use the posh smiley! :eek:

On-topic: I don't think the cartoons and the games are that closely related.

Yoshiwalker said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gillbergfan said:
Figment said:

You didn't use the posh smiley! :eek:

On-topic: I don't think the cartoons and the games are that closely related.
the cartoons arent the only source to say that mario and luigi are from brooklyn mario is missing and super mario 64 both say he's from brooklyn

They actually came from Mushroom Kingdom. Yoshi's Island proves that.

A perfect Mario Party would be all hosts clashing with one another.

Baby Luigi said:
They actually came from Mushroom Kingdom. Yoshi's Island proves that.

that would be pretty cool but super mario 64 and mario is missing says that mario and luigi are from brooklyn

I'm trying to stay on topic, people

Last 5 Turns:

1.All spaces give out x3 times their amount
2.All red spaces turn into Bowser spaces
3.Orbs|Items are discounted
4.Happening spaces make different events
5.Stars are discounted
6.Duel someone if you land next to them (always activated)

That's all I can come up with

Here's mine:
1. All red spaces are Bowser Spaces.
2. All red spaces and blue spaces are reversed.
3. Stars are half-price.
4. Stars are double-price.
5. Players gain/lose twice as many coins (I think triple the coins is too much).
6. All players will have their roll doubled.

^I think the Last Turns event is to help the losing people, so I do not agree with number 4 and 2. Number 2 would be chaos.

Number 4 could help people who never have the star near them but have a bunch of coins

Aqua Soul said:
yoshidude99 said:
Bowser needs to be playable.

1. Too big
2. He's the main villain.

I think "Too big" is a bad excuse. DK was in the first couple Mario Parties and I think they just ended up shrinking him anyway.

Also, is it just me, or are a lot of topics derailed by baby talk?

Ser Espiel said:
Also, is it just me, or are a lot of topics derailed by baby talk?

Yeah, I heard that too. I guess it might have been my fault.

Baby Luigi said:

I like this idea. It might bring more entertainment during the slower points of the games. For example, during the announcement of the Last Five Turns, Toad starts but Goomba comes and they begin to argue. By the way, I'd like the hosts to be well established Mario characters like Toad and Goomba, instead of hosts designed specifically for each Mario Party game.

Oh, and maybe more exciting and creative boards based on actual Mario games (I'm completely hinting towards a Shroob themed board, but I'd be fine with something else. They don't really fit in a Mario Party game anyways.).

My Last 5 turns Would be:
5 stars come on the board
All Red Spaces become Bowser Spaces
Items are Mixed
Duel anyone who you pass
Blue and Red spaces are doubled
Stars cost 5 coins

Whoever the host is (Not Bowser) will host the event.

Uh, Duel anyone you pass is pretty cheap. I like better if you land next to them

Here's another event I thought of:

-Pay 20 coins and get 2 Stars. Although, that's pretty much the same as cutting the price in half.

:|

Except you are doing it all in one move.

What would make the perfect Mario Party....hmmm

I'd say bring back the Genie Lamp because of its cutscenes

Back