What would make the perfect Mario Party?

I think Mario Party 8 is even slower though. Still, I agree. Good thing you have the option to change walking speed and dialogue text to "Fast".

I thought Mario Party 8 was fast...

Maybe the settings for me was fast walking speed.

Mario Party 4's speed was....so....lightning....SLOW

Aqua Soul said:
I think Mario Party 8 is even slower though. Still, I agree. Good thing you have the option to change walking speed and dialogue text to "Fast".

Even those options didn't speed up the cutscenes and stuff that happened when you landed on ? spaces. Those always seemed slow and awkward to me.

Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

Even those options didn't speed up the cutscenes and stuff that happened when you landed on ? spaces. Those always seemed slow and awkward to me.
The boards are fun, why do you find them boring.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

They feel slow to me. I already explained this. I was playing Mario Party 3 the other day with family, and we almost fell asleep during the board part of the game. Of course, it was late at night, but still. It just wasn't attention grabbing I guess.

Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

They feel slow to me. I already explained this. I was playing Mario Party 3 the other day with family, and we almost fell asleep during the board part of the game. Of course, it was late at night, but still. It just wasn't attention grabbing I guess.
They are slow but its intesting.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

For the first few turns. Believe me, I was actually very excited to pop the game back in and try it again. By the time the last five turns showed up, I was ready for it to end. The minigames ended up keeping me entertained much more than the board part, and I don't think that's how Mario Party games should be.

Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

For the first few turns. Believe me, I was actually very excited to pop the game back in and try it again. By the time the last five turns showed up, I was ready for it to end. The minigames ended up keeping me entertained much more than the board part, and I don't think that's how Mario Party games should be.
Only play 10 turns then.

King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
King Bill said:
Leonyx said:
Aqua Soul said:

Only play 10 turns then.

That's not the point. It doesn't matter how long the board game lasts if the only exciting part of it is the minigames.

yoshidude99 said:
Bowser needs to be playable.

He's better when he's an NPC IMO. I love his role especially in Speak Up from Mario Party 6

yoshidude99 said:
Aqua Soul said:
yoshidude99 said:
Bowser needs to be playable.

1. Too big
2. He's the main villain.

1 He is in the Mario Kart games
2 There could be another villain.
Well he still is too big. He is there to spoll the Party not take part.

Please if Bowser became playable it'd be the most awkward change to the series. I don't think unless this new villain is really cool, people will probably not like that it's no longer the Bowser Space meaning bad stuff's going to go down. (And before you mention the RPG's that did have Bowser as Playable with villains. That's fine, RPGs need those kind of villains. It just doesn't fit to have it for Mario Party however) And it'd be even worse if DK was still not playable then because if any recent NPC should become Playable it's DK because having him being missing from the selection screen since MP5 while characters like Blooper got in MP8 was ridiculous. Practically all the notable NPCs from the first Mario Party have become playable I guess (Boo, Toad, seemingly Koopa for MP9) but I just think the Bowser Space should well... remain the Bowser space.

NO MORE BABIES AFTER BABY MARIO AND BABY LUIGI. Although making Baby Peach lose in minigames like Burnstile would be funny

Back