What would make the perfect Mario Party?

I want boards like Faire Square to return, and DK should be playable.

I want items to return. I loved that Genie Lamp and the ever-so popular with computers Warp Pipe item, not orb

I personally would like to see some Classic Minigames from past installments return in some way. Perhaps it would get Nintendo some flack for not being very original but I'd think people would love a remake of some of our favorites from the N64 days (As long as it's not too many of the luck based ones from then like Bowser's Big Blast...) along with a remix of the music that played for the game

Why not a new Bobsled Run or Platform Peril at least?

I want Mario Mechs to return :)

I've seen that airplane minigame from Mario Party 3. I want that to return, except your character is driving the airplane, not your character's severed head on an airplane.

Look Away is funny, but it is like Fight Cards, and I'm not too fond of it.

Northern Verve said:
I personally would like to see some Classic Minigames from past installments return in some way. along with a remix of the music that played for the game

Great idea. Not sure which mini-games I'd like to return though.

I really want Countdown Pound to return. I like it when the characters are covering their ears, plus it's not luck based.

1. More playable characters
2. Star Coins
3. awesome Minigames
4. ? Blocks that can make your roll backward or foreward
5. Big Boards
6. Availabillity on the 3DS
7. 8 players at a time

I want three Bonus Stars: Coin, Minigame, and Happening, so the last turn isn't so luck-based.

You know, DK was used for a good guy to contrast with Bowser, but I think now, Rosalina can take this role.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I want three Bonus Stars: Coin, Minigame, and Happening, so the last turn isn't so luck-based.
I liked it more when there where six Bonus Stars beause you don't know whats going to come up.

New Super Yoshi said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I liked it more when there where six Bonus Stars beause you don't know whats going to come up.

Some of them, like the Red Star are really lame.

A rainbow road board would be interesting.

Character specific boards from Mario Party?

Figment said:
Imagine Wario's Gold Mine turned into a MP board.
That would be a great board. Maybe they could be green spaces where it takes you for a mine cart ride and you could collect coins on the way or could lose some.

King Bill said:
Figment said:
Imagine Wario's Gold Mine turned into a MP board.
That would be a great board. Maybe they could be green spaces where it takes you for a mine cart ride and you could collect coins on the way or could lose some.

I know right!

I was thinking along the lines of Battle Canyon (formerly called Wario's Battle Canyon) and Peach's Birthday Cake

How about faster, more exciting gameplay from the board games? The main reason that I stick to minigames in Mario Party games is because the board games always seemed slow and sort of boring. You can really feel this in the Gamecube games.

Back