New Super Mario World

I liked it when Yoshi doesn't have his Kazumi Totaka voice in NSMBW. That probably saved my sanity.

Baby Luigi said:
I liked it when Yoshi doesn't have his Kazumi Totaka voice in NSMBW. That probably saved my sanity.
I like his "Yoshi" voice. I think it is good, I was quite sad that it was not in NSMBW.

yoshidude99 said:
yoshisawesome said:
Isn't the voice he had in NWMBW the same one he had in Super Mario Galaxy 2? I didn't like it

He had a cool voice in SMG2.
He had both voices in SMG2. He has the Yoshi voice for get the egg and the SMW get on him voice for when you get on him.

What are the names of his voice actors then? SMG2 instruction booklet dosen't say which voice actors voice which characters.

No, the original voice is not done by a voice actor, it seems. It sounds like a computerized voice.

The babyish one is Kazumi Totaka.

King Bill said:
I would like to have Yoshi playable in all levels again, I was quite disappointed in NSMBW that Yoshi waved goodbye at the end of each level he was in and had to leave him.

Yeah it needed to be more like SMW where you got to KEEP Yoshi.

Austin Powers said:
King Bill said:
I would like to have Yoshi playable in all levels again, I was quite disappointed in NSMBW that Yoshi waved goodbye at the end of each level he was in and had to leave him.

Yeah it needed to be more like SMW where you got to KEEP Yoshi.

You had to leave him in SMG2 as well.

Mariomario64 said:
If they make another NSMB series game, then they better let you keep Yoshi :mad:
Yeah, he was also WAY too underused in NSMW which made me sad :mad:.

Yoshi had a lot of potential.

Time to use hacks and get keep Yoshi cheat. After all, he does add extra vitality to your characters. And he takes no damage from spikes from what I heard from people who hacked the game. But this cheat can freeze at some point that I don't know.

Snowstalker said:
yoshisawesome said:
I think the reason Yoshi was left behind is because his abilities would make the game too easy

They said that was the reason.
Yeah your right, I still think he should still be in more levels.

How the heck Yoshi would make the game too easy when they can't say that for Super Mario World? Besides, I can't use my Propeller Suit when I'm riding on him, I can't use my Ice Flower, can't use my Fire Flower, and Yoshi will NOT prevent me from getting smashed in levels.

Yoshi did not protect you when you get hit in Super Mario Galaxy 2. What's up with that? That makes Yoshi more of a wimp. Also, Yoshi had lame powerups in that. In Super Mario World, his powerups were good and the flight is broken.

What I want is Yoshi having, decent, interesting powerups so people won't use the "Yoshi is broken!" excuse for why he cannot be taken to later levels.

Back