New Super Mario World

Ornithologist Mario said:
I hope there are more characters playable than Mario, Luigi, and two Toads.

Or just replace the two generic toads with, say, Peach and Toad (or even Wario and Waluigi) and give them different abilities.

I'd be disappointed if Toad wasn't playable.

I would like Toad and Toadette

I'd personally would like to see this happen. Super Mario World is an excellent game.

Or just replace the two generic toads with, say, Peach and Toad (or even Wario and Waluigi) and give them different abilities.

I agree. I would really like to see the original four Mario protagonists (Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach) to return as playable characters once again.

I'd be disappointed if Toad wasn't playable.

Same. I just hope we get THE Toad this time. Toadette is also a fine idea as well.

I agree. I would really like to see the original four Mario protagonists (Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach) to return as playable characters once again.

Just like in Super Mario Bros. 2. We also avoid a storyline where Peach is stolen.

User 101 said:
Playable characters as Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

Great idea! But it's a little weird, TBH. Even though that's a swell idea, we should think logically

It sounds logical to me.

Just like in Super Mario Bros. 2. We also avoid a storyline where Peach is stolen.

Yes, that would be great (Peach being kidnapped has happened far too much-at least in anyone but Nintendo's eyes). I'd like to see a game where Bowser is planning something much worse for the Kingdom and he doesn't need Peach this time to perform his plans (perhaps a true taking over of the kingdom?).

Ornithologist Mario said:
It sounds logical to me.

You're my twin, everything I say is logical to you >_>

Hating on Mario isn't logical.

Many fans say that mario is a big fat attention hog who steals the spotlight from any other supporting main characters, which at times I can agree, but the adventures are amazing, so mario or not, the games are played

I just found out that the creator of Mario said that super mario world is his favorite game, which raises the possibilities towards a NSMW

yoshisawesome said:
I just found out that the creator of Mario said that super mario world is his favorite game, which raises the possibilities towards a NSMW
I'm not sure if that really does. NSMBW would probably be no different than NSMW.

The only real difference is that SMW has Yoshi. And, well, the NSMB series already has Yoshi, along with many other features from SMW.

yes, but many others were left out. SMW takes place in dinosaur world, which would also lead to including more enemies. It also adds in the inclusion of the super feather, as well as rescuing many different types of yoshis on the way to retrieving princess peach. Many switches are included: yellow, green, red, and blue, which fill in empty gaps all over the game which were only available in one level of NSMBW, with the option to turn them off as well. SMW also includes the star and special worlds, which can be entered through multiple exits in courses. The star world also opens portals that can lead you into practically every world. Not to mention the inclusion of several dinosaur species.

The atmosphere of Super Mario World just feels different, somehow. How you progress through the levels looks different.

it's true. Everything is different. Plus they got rid of the half-way and ending flags, and replaced them with gates.

yoshisawesome said:
Many fans say that mario is a big fat attention hog who steals the spotlight from any other supporting main characters, which at times I can agree, but the adventures are amazing, so mario or not, the games are played

Sometimes I think he hogs it from Yoshi.

yoshidude99 said:
yoshisawesome said:

Sometimes I think he hogs it from Yoshi.

I think Yoshi hogs it from Toad. -_-

I liked Yoshi's old look much better, but I don't think it's likely it will return, just like Mario's old look.

User 101 said:
I'd like to see more games with Cackletta/Fawful as the anagonists.
I want Fawful but not Cackleeta, she was a good villan but she was not very funny like fawful was.

Back