New Super Mario World

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi is supposed to be a dinosaur, correct? Dinosaurs (Yoshi seems to be based off a Tyrannosaurus Rex) have small arms, spiky, triangular plates, and a hunched over. The current Yoshi lacks these traits that the older Yoshi has.
Actually a sign in SMG2 calls him a Space Dragon.
Huh. Yoshi ain't a Space Dragon. Gobblegut is the Space Dragon.

King Bill said:
yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi is supposed to be a dinosaur, correct? Dinosaurs (Yoshi seems to be based off a Tyrannosaurus Rex) have small arms, spiky, triangular plates, and a hunched over. The current Yoshi lacks these traits that the older Yoshi has.
Actually a sign in SMG2 calls him a Space Dragon.
Huh. Yoshi ain't a Space Dragon. Gobblegut is the Space Dragon.
It still calls him it though.

King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's because :yoshi: is unique. He is made to be cute and he has have a excting voice and that what makes him a dinosaur.

If they really made him to be cute, then they failed at it miserably

Baby Luigi said:
King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's because :yoshi: is unique. He is made to be cute and he has have a excting voice and that what makes him a dinosaur.

The didn't fail

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:

The didn't fail
Per, he is really cute.

Just my opinion, but Yoshi makes Wario look cute.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Just my opinion, but Yoshi makes Wario look cute.

My opinion too. It's my opinion I think they failed at it.

Yoshi's N64 and SNES appearance was cute, though.

The computerized voice was also cute

Yoshi's recent voice, however, is not

Yoshi's always been cute to me, He still resembles his old look enough, even if some people complain about his new look, it's not changing. His voice doesnt annoy me, in fact, I love it. I havent realized much of a change anyway

Hey, some people like Yoshi's new voice (I don't, though). They can have their own opinions.

Crackin355 said:
Yoshi's always been cute to me, He still resembles his old look enough, even if some people complain about his new look, it's not changing. His voice doesnt annoy me, in fact, I love it. I havent realized much of a change anyway
Same his had the same voice clip in NSMBW than he had in Super Mario World.

I don't even consider that his voice. I think it's a noise you make when you ride on him. Mario destroyed Yoshi's voice in that game. :)

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't even consider that his voice. I think it's a noise you make when you ride on him. Mario destroyed Yoshi's voice in that game. :)
Nintendo made a mistake on putting the Yoshi voice in and I feel sad they did.

yoshisawesome said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Mario destroyed Yoshi's voice, because Mario's always overshadowing everyone else in the series

OMG, I agree with you

I know that. This is the very reason I dislike Mario

Then why is my favorite character Mario? :(

I can like Mario more than Yoshi, right?

Me too, I agree

But now that I think of it, characters in other series get as much attention as Mario. I mean, for the Legend of Zelda series, no one else gets playable other than Link. Same with Kirby

Back