If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
per

Tactical nuke+:birdo: Haters=:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bowser: :yoshi: :dk: :smug: :wario: :waluigi: :boo: :lol: :eekdance: :lakitu: :tumble:

It is a very saddening matter, the fact that Villain11 wants to blow you up, isn't it?

Scorpion999 said:
Kammy Koopa or Kamella. They're just people to replace KAMEK!!!!

I'd still launch a thermonuke at Kamek any day, though

Silly Mason said:
Villain said:
BLOF is gonna hate you.
It's just an awful character. Baby Mario at least had some use.

Baby Mario without Baby Luigi is like Mario without Luigi.

Baby Luigi isn't awful anyway.

*shoots Yoshi and Wario*

Silly Mason said:
Villain said:
BLOF is gonna hate you.
It's just an awful character. Baby Mario at least had some use.

What do you mean "some use"? They are not tools, they are characters. And Baby Luigi is definitely NOT awful at any cost. Well, yeah, he is to you, but he is NOT awful to me. He doesn't deserve to get killed.

And since when Baby Luigi was a genderless character? We're talking about Baby Luigi here, not Samus.

LGM: You're wrong, Baby Mario has appeared in Mario Tennis and Golf without Baby Luigi (though that was an atrocious move there).

I think Samus is a robot, and it will stay like that (I actually DO know that it gets revealed that its a female, but I just love calling Samus a robot, just to make fun of it).

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I think Samus is a robot, and it will stay like that (I actually DO know that it gets revealed that its a female, but I just love calling Samus a robot, just to make fun of it).

In Super Smash Bros., whenever Samus gets electrocuted, you can see a woman's body during the electrocution. That's also proof enough that Samus is a female human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back