If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard? In HGSS, they were moved to a house after the Tower was turned into a Radio Tower.

We're off-topic now.

k
ki
kil
kill
kill_
kill b
kill bi
kill bir
kill bird
kill birdo
kill bird
kill bir
kill bi
kill b
kill_
kill
kil
ki
k

Noodle said:
he is a tranny

the 3 trannys:harley,birdo and brandi
Okay, we don't need you shoving it down our throats anymore.

You want to kill Birdo? Birdo's a transsexual? OK, we don't need you to bellow it at us every time sometime posts a new response.

And why do you hate him/her just because he's/she's a transsexual, it's no reason for hate. Find a good reason for the Birdo hate. I think you'll find it's harder than you think.

---------------------------------------------------------

I think I'd kill Bowser Jr.. He replaced the Koopalings and got annoying quickly when he was introduced.

Oh, boy, a Birdo gender argument.

Call her whatever you want, but I strictly think Birdo's female. It's not gonna change for me.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Call her whatever you want, but I strictly think Birdo's female. It's not gonna change for me.
Same here. In Japan, Birdo's male. In America (and Europe, too, I believe), she's female. I'm sticking with the latter.

There's probably a lot more than that. It's just that you're only aware of two of them.

Birdo as a whole species has males and females but THE Birdo is female, even if at first the Japanese wanted him/her to be a tranny.

I don´t know if Birdo is still a male in Japan, but in every other region she´s female.

Doom Phantom said:
There's probably a lot more than that. It's just that you're only aware of two of them.

yes i know i am VERY aware of two *looks at harley from the pokemon anmie and brandi from my sims*

Noodle said:
well birdo is unkonown
anyway there are allready like 2 trannys in the world of gaming
There is more, what about Bob from Animal Crossing?

and harley from the pokemon anmie
wait... he is tranny and camp,possibly gay as well

if brandi from my sims is a dude thats another one, he/she has a mans voice

I would kill

:wario: and :waluigi:

None of them belong in spin off games anymore.

Villain11 said:
She is female. There is a Birdo species and Birdo. The particular one that appears is female.
That's a good point, actually. Every Birdo wears a bow.

But wait... if Birdo is canonically male in Japan... then explain Captain Rainbow.

Super WaluigiWare said:
But wait... if Birdo is canonically male in Japan... then explain Captain Rainbow.
Wasn't it already established that Birdo was actually a male in that game?

Birdo must die! Somehow everyone must have forgot it was your enemy in Super mario bros 2, shooting egg and fireballs out of it's mouth anyone? That's why I hate birdo, plus the fact that is's just plain frik'in annoying in double-dash with the dam pink polka-dot eggs that have shells and other crap in them. You can't get away from them. Rookie was better than birdo, at least he somewhat resembled bowser.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Rookie was better than birdo, at least he somewhat resembled bowser.

Uhhh, actually, Rookie is Bowser. He just had amnesia at the time, which explains why he was taking orders from someone like Popple in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back