If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parakarrygun88 said:
Birdo must die! Somehow everyone must have forgot it was your enemy in Super mario bros 2, shooting egg and fireballs out of it's mouth anyone? That's why I hate birdo, plus the fact that is's just plain frik'in annoying in double-dash with the dam pink polka-dot eggs that have shells and other crap in them. You can't get away from them. Rookie was better than birdo, at least he somewhat resembled bowser.

Same with Yoshi. It shoots Green Eggs at you. Birdo just sounds like a man.

Birdo actually had a feminine voice in Super Mario Advance. I just wish they had kept it that way.

Doom Phantom said:
Birdo actually had a feminine voice in Super Mario Advance. I just wish they had kept it that way.

I liked it when she had a man voice. LGM and I have a lot of fun with that. We just make her say, "I sound like man, but I'm not a man! I'm actually a girl. Feel the wrath of my red ribbon." It's very easy to make fun of her man voice.

Doom Phantom said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
But wait... if Birdo is canonically male in Japan... then explain Captain Rainbow.
Wasn't it already established that Birdo was actually a male in that game?
No. From what I've read, Birdo was arrested for using the women's restroom because the guard believed Birdo was a male, and then Captain Rainbow has to go into Birdo's house and find an item (not revealed what it is) that proves Birdo is female and show it to the guard.

I would kill the one that wears gloves

I like her, too. Like MrConcreteDonkey said in one of the previous pages, it's solely because of the controversy surroundering her gender.

well that's your fault she's pink and therefor SHE IS AWESOMENESS

Super WaluigiWare said:
Doom Phantom said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
But wait... if Birdo is canonically male in Japan... then explain Captain Rainbow.
Wasn't it already established that Birdo was actually a male in that game?
No. From what I've read, Birdo was arrested for using the women's restroom because the guard believed Birdo was a male, and then Captain Rainbow has to go into Birdo's house and find an item (not revealed what it is) that proves Birdo is female and show it to the guard.
the item-a box a tampax

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:

No, if we kill Wario, we won't be able to torture him anymore.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

No, don't you know that Wario resurrects after he dies?

Super WaluigiWare said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
No, don't you know that Wario resurrects after he dies?
Wait... doesn't EVERY Mario character do that?

THIS THREAD IS MEANINGLESS!
EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back